酒店英语口语对话,酒店英语口语:Reception登记入住

副标题:酒店英语口语:Reception登记入住

时间:2022-03-23 21:16:59 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】英语口语是被外国人民普遍应用的口头交流语言形式。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。以下文章由®文档大全网整理,欢迎阅读!更多相关讯息请关注®文档大全网!



  1. 入住基本应对
  1) You can just skip that, and I’ll fill it in for you later on.
  你可以先不填这一项,我待会儿帮您补上。
  2) Please sign at the bottom on the right hand side .
  请在右下角签名。
  3) May I see some identifications?
  我能看看您的身份证件吗?
  4) How would you like to make payment/settle your bill?
  您打算如何付款呢?
  5) In cash/By credit card/By traveler’s check.
  用现金/用信用卡/用旅行支票。
  6) Your bill will be paid by xx.
  您的账单将由 xx 支付。
  7) Please sign at the Cashier’s Counter when you check out.
  您退宿时请到收银台签名。
  8) Your room charge, including tax and service will paid by xx; but you have to settle the
  incidental charges yourself.
  您的房钱,包括税金和服务费,将由 xx 支付,不过,杂费得由您自己支付。
  9) Have an enjoyable stay./Please enjoy your stay here.
  祝您住得愉快。
  2. 有旅行社凭证的入住登记
  1) May I have the hotel voucher, please?
  我能看看您得住店凭证吗?
  2) That will do.
  有这个就可以了。
  3) I’m afraid that this is only a confirmation note, but not a voucher.
  恐怕这只是预订确认单,不是住店凭证。
  4) I’m very sorry , but could you settle your bill when you check out ,please?
  很抱歉,还是请您结帐时付清账单好吗?
  3. 旅行团的入住登记
  1) Who is the Tour Leader, pleae?
  请问谁是领队?
  2) I’d like to reconfirm the schedule of your stay here.
  我想再确认一下贵团在本店停留得安排表。
  3) Is there any change in the number of your group?
  贵团人数有变动吗?
  4) Is there any change in your schedule?
  时间安排有什么变动吗?
  5) Could you place your bags in front of you door by 8:30? We’ll have your luggage picked up.
  请在早上 8:30 把行李放在门口好吗?我们会派人去取。
  6) Here are your room keys and meal coupons.
  这是贵团得房间钥匙和餐券。
  7) May I have a Group Rooming List ,please?
  能不能给我一份团体分房名单呢?
  8) Is there anything else I can do for you?
  您还有什么其它吩咐吗?
  9) If I can be of any help ,please just let me know.
  如果有什么我能效劳的,请千万别客气。
  4. 请客人等待
  1) I’m afraid that your room is not quite ready yet. Would you mind waiting ,please?
  您要的房间恐怕还没有完全准备好。您介意等一会儿吗?
  2) We have very sorry for the inconvenience.
  很抱歉给你带来不便。
  5. 运送行李
  1) Let me help you with the luggage.
  请让我来帮您拿行李。
  2) How many pieces of luggage do you have?
  您一共有几件行李?
  3) Is that all your luggage?
  行李都齐了吗?
  4) Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?
  您得袋子有什么贵重或易碎的物品吗?
  5) Would you mind taking this handbag with you?
  您介意自己拿着这个手袋吗?
  6) Just a minute, please. I’ll bring a trolley/baggage cart.
  请稍后。我去推一辆行李车来。
  7) Shall I out your suitcase here?
  我把您的旅行箱放在这里好吗?
  拓展阅读:登记入住对话实例
  C=Front Office Clerk 前台服务员 G=Guest 顾客
  C:Good afternoon. Welcome to XX hotel. May I help you?
  下午好!欢迎光临 xx 酒店。能为您效劳吗?
  G:Yes, I’d like to check-in,pleae.
  我要登记住宿。
  C:Certaily,sir. May I have your name ,please?
  好的,先生。请问大名?
  G:I’m Lawrence Brown.
  我叫劳伦斯.布朗。
  C:Do you have a reservation with us. Mr. Brown?
  布朗先生,您预订了房间了吗?
  G:Yes, from tonight.
  是的,预订了。从今晚开始。
  C:Just a moment please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while) Thank you for waiting, Mr.Brown. Your reservation is for a twin from March 5th to 7th for three nights. Is that right?
  请稍后,我检查一下预订记录。(过了一会儿)让您久等了,布朗先生。您预订了从 3 月 5 日到 7日 3 个晚上的双床间,是这样的吗?
  G:Exactly.
  对。
  C:Could you fill out the registration form, please?
  请填写这张登记表好吗?
  G:Fine(Fill the form)
  好的(填写表格)
  C:How would you like to make payment?
  您打算如何付款呢?
  G:By American Express Card.
  用美国运通信用卡。
  C:May I take a print of the card ,please?
  请让我划印一下你的卡,好吗?
  G:Sure, here you are.
  好的,给你。
  C:Thank you, Mr. Brown. Your room number is 2809.that’s on the 8th floor. A bellman will show you the room. Please enjoy your stay.
  谢谢您,布朗先生。您的房间是 8 楼的 2809 好房,服务员会带您过去,希望您住得愉快。

酒店英语口语:Reception 登记入住.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/aa8p.html