英语口语对话范文5分钟简单:简单的英语口语对话范文

时间:2022-03-30 03:23:42 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】英语口语是被外国人民普遍应用的口头交流语言形式。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。以下文章由©文档大全网整理,欢迎阅读!更多相关讯息请关注©文档大全网!




  【简单的英语口语对话范文】


  A: why are there still so many people overweight despite the current fitness craze?


  现在健身这么火,为什么还是有那么多人超重呢?


  C: well, there are certain factors that effect people's size and weight.


  嗯,还是有一些因素会影响人们的体型和体重的.


  A: what are they?


  都有哪些因素呢?


  C: one study said that low-income groups have a higher percentage of over-weight people than higher income families.


  有研究表明低收入人群超重的比例比高收入人群高.


  A: why?


  为什么呢?


  C: the survey said that the low, income groups eat more junk food on a daily basis.


  说低收入人群每天吃太多的垃圾食品.


  A: that makes sense. Probably less time to make dinner and the junk food is cheaper.


  可以理解,他们每天工作忙,没时间做饭,垃圾食品又比较便宜.


  C: and junk food contains lots of fat and oil. There is one final reason why so many people are fat.


  垃圾食品油脂含量又高.不过还有另外一个原因.


  A: what's that?


  什么?


  C: nobody exercises anymore-not even kids! The average american home has the TV on for 6 hours a day!


  现在很少有人锻炼身体,甚至小孩都不锻炼.家里电视一天至少开6个小时.


  A: wow! No wonder people are so fat. Say, Carl, looks like you could be doing a bit more exercising.


  天啊.怪不得人们变得这么胖.卡尔,你是不是也该锻炼锻炼身体了?


  C: yeah, I guess so.


  可能吧.


  A: you should consider eating healthier food and getting some more exercise.


  你可要注意饮食了,多做锻炼啊.


  C: hey, I started a diet and lost 10 pounds.


  我节食一段时间,瘦了10磅呢.


  A: so what happened?


  后来呢?


  C: well, I quit and gained it back plus 5 pounds.


  我放弃了,结果体重反弹,又胖了5磅.


  A: you should have kept trying.


  贵在坚持啊.





  【简单的英语口语对话】


  C: hey, Tom, did you enjoy your lunch?


  嗨,汤姆,午饭吃的好吗?


  T: oh, don't mention it. It was terrible.


  哎,别提了,很糟糕!


  C: what' the matter?


  怎么了?


  T: the food station was as crowded as usual. I waited for 20 minutes for my sandwish, and when I finall got it the chicken was underdone.


  快餐店还是那么挤,我点了个炸鸡三明治,等了20分钟,最后里头的炸鸡还是生的.


  C: I see. You simply can't blame the server for this.


  哦,你也没法责怪服务员.


  T: yes, I know. Fast food is so popular in this district.


  我知道,这里快餐太受欢迎了.


  C: that's true.


  是啊.


  T: anyway, how was your luch, Catherine?


  凯瑟琳,你的午饭怎么样?


  C: it was good. I brough lunch from home today.


  挺好的,我自己从家里带了饭.


  T: you did? I thought you must feel right at home here as we get as many fast food restaurants as you do in America.


  真的吗?我以为我们这里和美国一样有很多快餐店,你会觉得像在家一样舒服呢.


  C: well, I personally don't like then because i don't believe they are healthy.


  我个人不喜欢去快餐店,我觉得那些食物都不健康.


  T: i guess you're right. More often than not, people go there only for convenience. The foods may taste good, but generally speaking, they are high in calories, salt and fat.


  你说的没错.通常人们上快餐店都是图个方便.那些东西可能味道不错,但是卡路里,盐和脂肪的含量太高.


  C: yes. I am wondering that you must believe fast food is your lifestyle, don't you?


  我在想你是不是觉得快餐就是我们美国人的生活方式?


  T: you bet. Almost all top brands such as McDonald's and KFC are from America.


  当然啦,几乎所有的大的快餐店,像麦当劳和肯德基都是美国的.


  C: well, actually two-thirds of Americans may avoid these places.


  实际上三分之二的美国人都不会去那些地方.


  T: seriously?


  真的吗?


  C: yeah, it's hard to believe but true.


  嗯,你也许会觉得难以置信,但事实确实如此.





  【日常简单的英语口语对话】


  A:Every honored guests, welcome to Hang Zhou. Now we are visiting Tiger-running Spring.


  各位尊敬的游客,欢迎来到西湖。现在我们正在游览的地方是虎跑泉。


  B:How can we relate tiger to this spot, Miss Zhang?


  这个景点怎么会和老虎联系在一起呢,张小姐?


  A:Its name originates from a legend that two tigers run here and made a hole, and then a spring gushed out from it.


  此地得名于一个传说,据说古时有两只老虎来到此地. 并在这里挖开一个洞,随后从洞中便有泉水涌出。


  B:How ignorant I am!


  我也太无知了。


  A:The Longjing Tea and the Tiger-running Spring water are always considered as the “Two Wonders in West Lake.”


  龙井茶和虎跑泉被认为是 “西湖双绝”。


  B:I know that tea. It smells fragrant.


  我知道那个茶叶,闻起来很香的。


  A:That's right. All my guests, attention please. We will have half an hour to visit the spring and take photos. And next spot will be the Moon Reflected in Three Pools.


  没错?所有游客,请注意。我们将在这个泉水边停留半小时,赶紧拍照留念。我们要去的下一站是三泉映月。


  B:Janice, David, come here. We take some photos here. I can't imagine how beautiful it is!


  贾尼斯、大卫,快到这边来。我们在这里拍点照片吧!我没想到这里的风景会如此之美。


  【简单的两人英语对话短文】


  T: Catherine. have you ever seen the movie Fast Food Nation?


  凯瑟琳,你看过电影‘快餐帝国》吗?


  C: Yes, I remember it was inspird by a New York Times best-seller of the same name.


  我看过,是根据同名的‘纽约时报》畅销书改编的.


  T: It's Very thought-provoking, isn't it?


  我觉得它很发人深省。


  C: Exactly. Jt reveals the dark side of the all-American meal.


  是的,它揭示了美国饮食的阴暗面。


  T: So what do you think of the American fast food culture?


  那你是怎么看待美困快餐文化的呢?


  C: ] think America rcally deserves the name of "fast food nation- as pcopIe can find


  McDonald ' s, KFC and Pizza Hut almost all over the States.


  我觉得美国是名副其实的“怏餐帝国一,美国的各个角落几乎都有麦当劳、肯德基和必胜客。


  T: And everyone knows that Americans' favorite food is the hamburger, isn't it?


  而H大家都知道美国人最爱吃汉堡包.


  C: Sure. Yoi: see, Tom, fast food is a tifestyle that cravcs convenience. Pcople just don't carc whetber it is healthy or not.


  是啊,汤姆你看,快餐就是一种崇尚简便的生活方式,人们才不在乎健不健康昵。


  T: But I think some heajthy menu options are also鸵rvcd at fast food restaurants..


  但是我觉得快餐店里还是有一蝗健康菜的.


  C: What are they?


  都有些什么呢?


  T: Such as fat-frec milk, wholc-whcat rolls and fish sandwich.


  像脱脂奶、全麦卷和烤鱼三明治之类的.


  C: They're much better


  这毡东西就好多了.


  T: But I'm not sure if they're well-rcceived.


  但是我不太确定它们会不会受欢迎.


  C: That's the point. People usually don't have much time to think about it when thcy have a


  on-the-go meal.


  这就是问题的关键.人们只想随便吃点的话,一般不会花时间去考虑吃什么。


  T: Well,Amcricans may need to find a way to make the most of their fast foods.


  嗯,美国人或许该想想怎样才能做出最健康的快餐来.


  C: I suppotrc so.


  我也这么认为。


简单的英语口语对话范文.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/ao4p.html