简单的日常英语口语对话视频_日常简单的英语口语对话

时间:2024-11-12 12:52:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】英语在生活和就业中的重要性已经越来越显著了,日常交际口语是大家必须掌握的。®文档大全网为大家准备了“日常简单的英语口语对话”,一起来看看吧!更多相关讯息请关注®文档大全网!




  【日常简单英语口语对话】


  Jane: Good game?


  Jane:比赛还好吗?


  Bob: Not bad. Bit too hot for me today.


  Bob:还不错。我觉得今天太热了。


  Jane: Yes, I know. Kind of hard to concentrate, isn't it?


  Jane:是啊,我知道。有点难以定下心来,对吧?


  Bob: Absolutely. Who were you playing with?


  Bob:没错。你跟谁一起打球?


  Jane: Oh, just on my own. I just joined, so I don't really have any partners.


  Jane:噢,我自己打。因为我才刚加入,所以我连个球伴都没有。


  Bob: Really? Oh, well in that case we should play together some time. What's your handicap?


  Bob:真的吗?噢,要是这样的话,我们应该找个时间一起打。你的差点是多少?


  Jane: 16. Yours?


  Jane:16。你呢?


  Bob: No kidding! I'm 16, too. We should definitely play together some time. My name's Bob.


  Bob:不骗你!我也是16。我们一定要找个时间一起打球。我是Bob.


  Jane: Jane. Nice to meet you.


  Jane:我是Jane,很高兴认识你。


  Bob: Me too. So, do you like the course?


  Bob:我也是。对了,你喜欢这个球场吗?


  Jane: Yes, it's fine. However, I personally think the fairways between the greens are a bit too long, especially for such a hot climate. Don't they have carts?


  Jane:喜欢,还不错。不过,我个人觉得果岭间的球道太长了,点,尤其天气又这么热。他们没有球车吗?


  Bob: Well, they used to, but they got rid of them because of environmental concerns.


  Bob:哦,以前有,可是后来基于环保的理由就不用了。


  Jane: Oh, that's good. I guess the caddies were pleased.


  Jane:嗅,那很好。我猜球童会很开心。


  Bob: Actually, in my opinion, the carts were better because you don't have to tip them.


  Bob:其实我觉得有球车比较好,因为你不必给小费。


  Jane: Yes, but look at it this way: getting rid of the carts probably gives more work to local people, which is a good thing, right?


  Jane:是啊,可是换个角度来看,不用球车或许可以增加本地人的就业机会,这也是好事一桩,对吧?


  Bob: Possibly, but I still miss them! What bothers me is that the heat makes the caddies' life quite hard. One member's caddy fainted last week!


  Bob:也许吧,可是我还别食坏念球车!我担心酷暑会使球童的日子变得很难过。上星期就有一位球员的球童昏倒了!


  Jane: How awful, poor guy.


  Jane:太惨了,真可怜。


  Bob: Right. Luckily it was on the eighteen hole, quite near the clubhouse, so he didn't have far to carry him.


  Bob:的确。所幸那是在18洞,距离会馆很近,所以他不用背很远。


  Jane: Oh, my God, you're kidding me! He carried him back?


  Jane:噢,天啊,你是在开玩笑吧!他背球童回去?


  Bob: Yup.


  Bob:是啊。





  【日常实用的英语对话】


  A: Hello, Anna speaking!


  A:你好,我是安娜。


  B: Hey, Anna, this is Jason.


  B:嘿,安娜,我是詹森。


  A: Jason, where have you been hiding lately? You know it's been a long time since your last call. Have you been good?


  A:詹森!你最近躲到哪里去了?你知道,从上次打电话到现在已经好久了,最近好不好?


  B: Yes. How are you, Anna?


  B:很好,你怎么样,安娜?


  A: I am fine. What have you been doing?


  A:我很好,最近你忙什么呢?


  B: Working. I've been really busy these days. I got a promotion.


  B:工作。这些天我特忙,我升职了。


  A: That's great, congratulations!


  A:太好了,恭喜恭喜!


  B: Thanks. I am feeling pretty good about myself too. You know, bigger office, a raise and even an assistant.


  B:谢谢,我自我感觉也挺良好的。你知道,办公室大了,加了薪水,甚至还有个助理。


  A: That's good. So I guess I'll have to make an appointment to see you.


  A:不错,我猜我要见你的话得预约了。


  B: You are kidding.


  B:开玩笑。


  A: How long have you been working there?


  A:你在那家公司干多久了?


  B: A bit over two years. This is a fast-moving company, and seniority isn’t the only factor in deciding promotions.


  B:两年多一点,这是一家发展很快的公司,资历在这儿不是决定升职的惟一标准。


  A: How do you like your new boss?


  A:你的新老板怎么样?


  B: She is very nice and open-minded.


  B:她人很好,思想也很开明。


  A: Much better than the last one, huh?


  A:比上一个好多了,是吧?


  B: Yeah. He was a real slave driver. He probably would have loved it if we were robots.


  B:是的,上一个真是个奴隶主,他简直把我们当机器人了。


  A: Forget about him. Come over to my house tonight. Let's get drunk.


  A:忘了他吧,今晚到我家来,咱们一醉方休。


  B: Good. Tonight 8 o'clock.


  B:好的,今晚八点。


  A: 8 it is. See you then.


  A:说定了,回见。


  B: Bye.


  B:再见。





  【关于日常英语对话材料】


  Tom: Everyone is here.


  大伙都在啊。


  Bob: You are so late.


  你可真迟。


  Tom: It is a rare chance for us to get together.


  难得我们有机会聚在一起。


  Bob: Yeah, everyone is so busy.


  是啊,每个人都那么忙。


  Tom: Today, we must drink until we are thoroughly drunk!


  今天就让我们不醉不归!


  Bob: OK, I keep you company to the end.


  好,我奉陪到底。


  Tom: (After two hours, Tom’s phone is ringing,and he picks up…)Sorry, buddies, I have to go.


  (两小时后,汤姆的手机响了,他接起来…)对不起哥们,我得走了。


  Bob: Don’t be such a party pooper, can’t you stay a little longer?


  别这么扫兴嘛,再呆会儿吧!


  Tom: I am very sorry, my wife wants me to go back at once.


  很抱歉,我老婆让我马上回去。


  Bob: (LOL)He is a real hen-pecked husband.


  (大笑)他可真是一个妻管严啊。


日常简单的英语口语对话.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/Pdfp.html