[2017年职称英语 考试 报名]2017职称英语语法辅导卫生类假设句型2

副标题:2017职称英语语法辅导卫生类假设句型2

时间:2023-05-25 05:24:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。


  假设句型2

  If I had V-ed, I would have ...

  结构︰If…had+过去分词…,主词+would/should 等+have+过去分词

  说明︰这是与过去事实相反的假设。if 要用,则要用过去式(would,should,ought to,might,could)+have+过去。if 中的 had可置于前面,而省略 If。

  If I had seen him, I would have told him the truth. 如果我当时看见他,我会告诉他实情。

  I could have finished the task if I had had more time.

  如果当时我能有多一点时间,我就能完成这项任务。

  If we had known of your departure, we would have seen you off at the airport.

  如果我们事先知道你要离开,我们会到机场送行。

  I someone had been with him, he might not have been drowned.

  如果有人在他旁边,或许他就不会溺死。

  I might have been incredulous had I not been accustomed to such responses.

  若非我已经习惯了这样的回答,我可能不敢轻易相信。

  Had he not apologize to her, she would not have forgiven him.

  她(那时)不会原谅他,若非他道了歉。

  Had he not saved me, I might have been drowned. 我可能溺死了,若非他救了我。

  Had I proposed to you, would you have married me?

  我要是当年向你求婚,你会答应嫁给我吗?

  Had you not helped us, we should have canceled this transaction.

  假如没有你的帮助,这笔生意早就告吹了。

  If I had V-ed, I would ...

  结构︰If…had+过去分词…,主词+would/should 等+原形动词+now/today

  说明︰这是不一致时的假设,亦称混合假设条件句。即:if 若与过去事实相反,用表示;而若与现在事实相反,则用过去式表示。此类句尾通常有表现在的,如 now,today 等。

  If he had worked harder when young, he would be well off now.

  如果他年轻时多努力一点,现在就能过得舒服些。

  If I had been rich ten years ago, I could buy that house today.

  如果十年前我有钱,今天我就能买下那栋房子了。

  Had he told the truth, he wouldn’t be punished now.如果他当时肯说实话,现在就不会受罪了。

  Had he followed the doctor’s advice, he might be alive now.

  当时他要是听了医生的建议,现在可能还活着。

2017职称英语语法辅导卫生类假设句型2.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/bHux.html