外贸常用英语口语|常用的外贸销售英语口语

副标题:常用的外贸销售英语口语

时间:2022-03-05 07:26:25 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】英语口语是被外国人民普遍应用的口头交流语言形式。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。以下文章由®文档大全网整理,欢迎阅读!更多相关讯息请关注®文档大全网!



  【篇一】

  we want to develop direct contact with continental buyers for ourselves.


  我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。


  we see that your firm specializes in light industrial goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.


  得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。


  we are one of the largest importers of electric goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.


  我们是此地的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。


  we are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.


  我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。


  our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.


  我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。


  we've never had any difficulties with our chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.


  和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。


  we have made a very good start in our business with japan.


  我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。


  our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with china.


  as is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.


  众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。


  we look forward to reactivating our business relationship.


  我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。

  【篇二】

  we shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.


  很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。


  we'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.


  我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。


  we're writing you in order to establish business relationship.


  我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。


  the arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.


  此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。


  we're willing to restore our business relationship.


  我们已向该公司提出询价。


  we addressed our inquiry to the firm.


  对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。


  we answered the inquiry received from the firm.


  我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询盘 。


  we have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.


  我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。


  we invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.


  敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。


  will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.


  如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。


  we shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.


  敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。


  would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.


  由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供的条件。


常用的外贸销售英语口语.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/chmp.html