[最新英语双语新闻]英语双语新闻精选:老爸其实很自恋

副标题:英语双语新闻精选:老爸其实很自恋

时间:2023-09-25 21:34:02 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

Here are 11 signs that your dad had narcissistic tendencies or was an outright narcissist:
  以下是11个迹象表明你爸有自恋倾向或证明你爸特别自恋:
  1. Dad was self-centered and pretty vain.
  1、老爸以自我为中心,自我感觉特别好。
  He had an inflated sense of self-importance that led him to believe he was superior and entitled to only the best.
  他把自己看得过于重要,因而他坚信自己高人一等,并只有他有权得到的。
  2. Dad was charismatic.
  2、老爸的人格魅力不小。
  Everyone wanted to be around him and he relished admiration from others. He loved being in the spotlight and the positive reinforcement that came from being the center of attention.
  所有的人都想围着他转,而且他人对他的敬爱使其享受。他喜欢万众瞩目的感觉,也欢喜成为众人焦点时得到的鼓励。
  3. No one had an imagination like Dad.
  3、没有人像老爸那样有想象力。
  Grandiosity is alluring, and so were his fantasies of success, prestige and brilliance. He would often exaggerate his achievements, and his ambitions and goals bordered on unrealistic.
  浮夸会吸引人,那么老爸那成功、威望和聪明的美名也是如此。他总是夸大自己的成就,他的志向和目标近乎不切实际。
  4. Dad didn't take criticism well.
  4、老爸很难接受他人的批评。
  Nothing stung him like criticism; he often cut those people out of his life, or tried to hurt them.
  从没有比批评更让他难受的事了。他总是将这些批评他的人赶出他的生活,或者试图伤害他们。
  5、老爸一副置身事外、不咋关心人的样子。
  Narcissists often have a hard time experiencing empathy; they often disregard and invalidate how others feel. Of course, he was exquisitely sensitive to what he felt, but others were of no mind.
  自恋的人总是很难感受到同情心,且总是对他人的感受不管不顾。当然他却对自己的感受非常敏感,而不在意其他人的感受。
  6. Dad did what he wanted when dealing with you.
  6、在处理你的问题时,老爸随性而行。
  Narcissists don't step into someone else's shoes very often. He only did things with you that he enjoyed.
  自恋的人们通常不怎么设身处地为他人考虑。他只会对你做他乐意做的事。
  7. Dad wanted you to look great to his friends and colleagues.
  7、老爸希望你在他朋友和同事眼里十分不错。
  You were most important to him when he could brag about you.
  只有当他夸耀你时,你对他才最重要。
  8. You couldn't really get what you needed from him.
  8、你从他那儿不能真正得到你想要的。
  Even if Dad provided on a material level, you felt deprived on a more subtle level. For example, you wanted his attention and affection but would only get it sporadically, and only when it worked for him.
  即使父亲满足你物质层面的需求,你在更微妙的精神层面仍会觉得空虚。举个例子,你想要他的关爱,但只能偶尔体会到,而且仅在对他有利的时候。

英语双语新闻精选:老爸其实很自恋.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/dQSO.html