英语面试技巧和注意事项|英语面试技巧翻译大全:谈论去职介机构询问工作

副标题:英语面试技巧翻译大全:谈论去职介机构询问工作

时间:2023-07-19 19:01:02 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

杰克和玛丽在谈论去职介机构询问工作
  Jack: Mary, today a man from an intermediary gave me a call.
  杰克:玛丽,今天有个中介机构的人给我打电话了。
  Mary: What did he say?
  玛丽:他说什么了?
  Jack: He said he saw my job-seeking information on the Internet, and could offer me an appropriate job.
  杰克:他说在网上看到了我的求职信息,可以给我提供合适的工作。
  Mary: What kind of intermediary is it?
  玛丽:是什么样的中介机构啊?
  Jack: It's a recruiting agency which specializes in introducing talented people to companies and businesses.
  杰克:是一家代理招聘的机构,专门为公司企业招聘人才的。
  Mary: What job did he recommend to you?
  玛丽:他给你推荐的是什么工作?
  Jack: It's on telemarketing.
  杰克:是一份电话营销的工作。
  Mary: Does he ask you to pay some fees?
  玛丽:要收费吗?
  Jack: No, he said the employers will pay for it.
  杰克:不收费,他说费用由代理招聘的公司来出。
  Mary: Then what do you think about it?
  玛丽:那你感觉怎么样?
  Jack: I feel it is OK and I want to give it a try.
  杰克:我觉得还可以,我想去看看。
  Mary: Sure, but you must verify that first and don't easily make a promise.
  玛丽:好吧,不过你要问清楚,不要轻易。
  Jack: Of course, I will.
  杰克:当然了,我会的。
  Mary: Good luck!
  玛丽:祝你好运!
  核心英语词汇总
  take up an occupation 就业
  lose one's job 失业

英语面试技巧翻译大全:谈论去职介机构询问工作.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/hhon.html