【#英语口语# 导语】当旅游入境时,你觉得相关人员会与你进行什么样的英语对话呢?下面是由®文档大全网给大家带来入境常用英语口语对话,供大家参阅!
【篇一】关于入境的英语口语对话
A: Anything to declare? 您有什么要申报的吗?
B: No, nothing. 不,没有。
A: What’s this? Open this box, please. 这个是什么?请打开这个盒子。
B: Souvenir for my wife. 给我妻子的纪念品。
A: Is liquor or cigarette here? 里面有酒和香烟吗?
B: One bottle of whisky and cigarette one carton. Is it taxable? 有一瓶威士忌和一条香烟。需要缴税吗?
A: No. It’s OK. 不,没有。
在过境入境处:
A: Your passport, please. 请出示您的护照。
B: This one. 这个。
A: How long are you going to stay here? 您在此逗留多长时间?
B: Two weeks. 两个星期
A: Where are you going stay? 您此期间在哪里落脚?
B: The Hilton Hotel in Paris. 巴黎的希尔顿酒店。
A: What will you do here? 您此行的目的是什么?
B: For Business. 商务旅行。
A: Ok, you’re through now. 好了,您可以通过了。
【篇二】关于入境的英语口语对话
移民官:请告诉我你到英国来的目的,好码?
王晓红:我是到大学读书的。
移民官:我可以看看你的护照吗?
王晓红:当然可以,请看。
Officer: Would you mind telling me the purpose of your visit
to the U.K.?
Wang: I am here to study at a university.
Officer: May I see your passport?
Wang: Of course, here you are.
边检官:请把箱子打开。这是什么?
王晓红:中药。只是一些药丸。
边检官:是给朋友的礼物吗?
王晓红:哦,不,是自己用的。
边检官:你能告诉我药丸的成分吗?
王晓红:他们是草药做的。
Officer: Would you please open the suitcase? What are
these?
Wang: They are Chinese medicine. Some pills only.
Officer: Are they gifts for friends?
Wang: Oh, no. They are for my own use.
Officer: Could you tell me the ingredients?
Wang: They are made of herbs.
【篇三】关于入境的英语口语对话
A: Passport, please.
请看一下护照。
B: Sure. Here it is.
是的,在这。
A: Are you on a business trip or a pleasure trip?
你是商务旅行还是观光?
B: I'm here for sightseeing.
我是来观光的。
A: How long do you plan to be here?
你打算停留多久?
B: About three weeks.
大约三个礼拜。
A: Well, everything seems to be OK. Please go to customs next.
嗯,都好了。请到海关那边。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。