简单的英语口语交际对话文章|关于英语口语对话文章阅读

时间:2021-10-17 09:02:11 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】情感因素对英语口语教学具有重大的影响,目前大学生英语口语能力欠缺,原因之一在于教学中忽视情感因素对语言教学的作用。©文档大全网精心收集了关于英语口语对话文章,供大家欣赏学习!


【篇一】关于英语口语对话文章阅读


  Ann: So amazing, isn’t it?


  太神奇了,不是吗?


  Lily: Yeah, a pair of vagabond brothers inherited 4 billion pounds for their grandmother.


  是啊,一对流浪汉兄弟从外婆那继承了40亿英镑的财产。


  Ann: 4 billion is too huge to imagine.


  40亿多到我无法想象。


  Lily: They even didn’t know their grandmother.


  他们甚至没见过他们外婆。


  Ann: I heard that because their mother had broken off all relations with her family before she died.


  我听说是因为他们母亲在去世前就和家里断绝了关系。


  Lily: They were really poor. In their daily life, they needed to get up early to pick up scrap iron and trash to make a living.


  他们真的很穷呢,他们的日常生活就是早起去捡废铁和垃圾维持生活。


  Ann: But now, they are very rich.


  但是现在,他们很有钱了。


  Lily: With this huge amount of money, they can find a girlfriend or a wife.


  有了这笔钱,他们就能找到一个女友或者一个妻子了。


  Ann: That’s right, but how do they believe that those woman they will meet are good or not? For the money they have, or for they themselves?


  对啊,但是他们要怎么确定,那些他们即将碰到的女人是好的还是坏的,是为了钱,还是只为他们自己啊?


  Lily: That’s a big problem they will meet.


  这的确是他们要面临的大问题。

【篇二】关于英语口语对话文章阅读


  老公: Honey, how about tonight?


  亲爱的,今晚过得怎么样?


  老婆: Just the same.


  一般般。


  老公: Oh? How did you kill it?


  哦?你怎么打发它的?


  老婆: I killed two hours watching TV.


  我看了两个小时的电视以打发时间。


  老公: What were you watching?


  看了什么?


  老婆: I don’t know. I just turned the channel from one to one.


  我不知道,我只是把频道从这一台转到那一台而已。


  老公: How boring it is!


  真无聊啊。


  老婆: Yeah. What about you, Honey?


  是啊,你呢,亲爱的?


  老公: The boss asked me to have dinner with him, and he told that I was next one who had the biggest possibility to promote.


  老板让我和他一起吃晚饭,说我是下一个最有可能升迁的人。


  老婆: Great! There is something can make me excited.


  太好了,总算有点东西让我兴奋一下了。


【篇三】关于英语口语对话文章阅读


  Ann: What are you watching?


  你在看什么?


  Lily: Pride and Prejudice.


  傲慢与偏见。


  Ann: I didn’t watch this one before. Is it new?


  我没看过这版呢,是新的吗?


  Lily: Not, it was produced by BBC at1995.


  不是,这是BBC1995年拍的。


  Ann: Oh, I only read the book. I hate the mother so much. But I really like Elizabeth.


  哦,我只看过书,我太讨厌那个母亲了,但是我很喜欢伊丽莎白。


  Lily: I like Darcy most.


  我最喜欢达西。


  Ann: Why?


  为什么?


  Lily: He was blinded by class bias at first, but the love to Elizabeth woke him up. And he helped the Bennets and asked for nothing for return. Is he great?


  他一开始被阶级偏见所蒙蔽,但是对伊丽莎白的爱让他醒了过来,而且他不求回报的帮助班尼特一家,他是不是很伟大?


  Ann: Yeah. I agree. But I hate him at first.


  是的,我同意,但是我一开始真的很讨厌他呢。


  Lily: Me, too.


  我也是。


关于英语口语对话文章阅读.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/JiGT.html