就餐常用英语口语-日常英语口语:餐馆就餐

副标题:日常英语口语:餐馆就餐

时间:2024-10-17 22:21:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】英语在生活和就业中的重要性已经越来越显著了,日常交际口语是大家必须掌握的。®文档大全网为大家准备了“日常英语口语:餐馆就餐”,一起来看看吧!更多相关讯息请关注®文档大全网!

【篇一】
我想预订餐位。

I'd like to make a reservation.

还有空座位吗?

Do you have any places available?

请找一张四人用的桌子。

A table for four please.

能把菜单给我看看吗?

May I have the menu?

我待一会再点。

I need few more minutes to decide.

我们准备点菜了。

We're ready to order.

我不喜欢吃辣味。

I don't like spicy food.

我点的牛排要全熟的。

I 'd like my steak well-done.

这道菜请不要放洋葱。

I'd like it done without onion please.

给我账单好吗?

May I have the check please?

我来付钱。

It's on me.

我请客。

Be my guest.

【篇二】
Good evening. Do you have a reservation?
晚上好。有预订吗?
Yes. We've got a reservation. The name is Ann.
是。预订好了。名字叫安。
Let me see. Ok, this way,please. This is your table. And would you like to order now?
让我想想。好的,这边请。这是你的桌子。您现在要点菜吗?
Yes.
是。
Here is the menu.
这是菜单。
Thank you.
谢谢。

【篇三】

Excuse me, I'd like to try some Chinese food.
对不起,我想尝尝中餐。
We serve excellent Chinese food. Which style do you prefer?
我们供应美味的中国菜。
I know nothing about Chinese food. Could you give me some suggestions?
你喜欢哪种款式?我对中国菜一无所知。你能给我一些建议吗?
It's divided into 8 big cuisines such as Cantonese food, ShanDong food, SiChuan food, etc.
分为粤菜、山东菜、四川菜等八大菜系。
Is there any difference?
有什么不同吗?
Yes, Cantonese food is lighter while ShanDong food is heavier and spicy.
是的,广东菜要轻一点,山东菜要重辣。
How about SiChuan food?
四川菜怎么样?
Most SiChuan dishes are spicy and hot. They taste differently.
大多数四川菜又辣。味道不同。
Oh, really? I like hot food. So what is your recommendation for me?
哦,真的吗?我喜欢热的食物。那么你对我的建议是什么?
I think mapo, bean curry, and shredded meat and chili sauce are quite special and delicious. We have a SiChuan food dinning room. May I suggest you go there? It's on the 3rd floor.
我认为麻婆、咖喱、肉丝和辣酱是非常特别和美味的。我们有一间四川餐厅。我可以建议你去那里吗?在三楼。
Thank you.
谢谢。
My pleasure.
这是我的荣幸。

日常英语口语:餐馆就餐.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/pAlu.html