大学全英文上课必备口语|关于大学英文口语情景对话

副标题:关于大学英文口语情景对话

时间:2021-10-22 03:34:42 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】随着世界全球化、一体化趋势的发展,英语教学和学习变得越来越重要。以下是由®文档大全网精心收集了关于大学英文口语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!


【篇一】关于大学英文口语情景对话


  Ann: How come? Why did I always lose my One-Card?


  怎么会这样?为什么我老是在丢一卡通呢?


  Lily: You must have been very careless.


  你一定很粗心。


  Ann: I am in a very bad mood.


  我心情很差呢。


  Lily: I know, but you have to accept the fact.


  我知道啊,但是你得接受事实啊。


  Ann: But I am very unhappy now.


  但是我很不高兴。


  Lily: I think you should report your loss of One-Card.


  我想你应该先去挂失一下你的一卡通。


  Ann: It doesn’t matter. There isn’t much money in it.


  没关系的,里面没多少钱。


  Lily: And why are you unhappy?


  那你干嘛不开心啊?


  Ann: It is very possible that I have to handle another card. And this will cost me twenty yuan.


  我很可能得办一张新的卡,而且这要花掉我二十块钱。


  Lily: Oh, it is very expensive.


  哦,很贵呢。


【篇二】关于大学英文口语情景对话


  Jessica: Do you think I should take the red one or the yellow one? Mat? Are you with me?


  你觉得我是该拿红色的还是黄色的那件?迈特?你在听吗?


  Matthew: Sorry, what were saying?


  啊? 你刚刚说什么?


  Jessica: Where did you go? You were not even listening.


  你刚刚想什么了?你根本就没有在听吧。


  Matthew: Sorry. I was still thinking about the movie My sister’s keeper.


  对不起,我还在想那部电影《我姐姐的守护者》。


  Jessica: Oh, that movie is a hit.


  那部电影很热啊。


  Matthew: Anna sued her parents for the rights of her own body.


  安娜控告她的父母,想得到自己身体的支配权。


  Jessica: Medical emancipation. Unbelievable, right?


  医学解放。真是不可思议。


  Matthew: As I see it, I think she is doing the right thing. She has been giving since she was born. And now her mom is forcing her to give Kate a kidney. What if the operation fails? Both of them will die.


  以我看,我认为她这样做是正确的。自从生下来,她就一直在给予。而现在她妈妈在逼她捐一个肾给凯特。如果手术失败了怎么办?她们俩都会死的。


  Jessica: I feel sympathetic. If her sister was not suffering from cancer, there would be no Anna. In some way, her sister created her. She should be grateful.


  我很同情她。如果她姐姐没有得癌症,根本就不会有安娜。某种意义上说,她姐姐创造了她。她应该感激的。


  Matthew: Anna was helping. Even the doctor said that her sister could not make it pass five years. Isn’t it a miracle itself? Life is complicated.


  安娜一直有在帮忙啊。连医生也说她姐姐不会活超过5岁的。这本身不就是奇迹吗?生活真是复杂。

【篇三】关于大学英文口语情景对话


  Leo: Why are you crying?


  你为什么在哭?


  Lucy: I just read an article, named,"I'll go back to the Year 1997, really hating to part with you all"


  刚看了一个帖子,叫做“我要回到1997年了,真是舍不得你们”


  Leo: Is it the magical "passing through the space and time"?


  这是传说中的“穿越”吗?


  Lucy: No kidding, please. After reading others' reply, you will remember, in your life, there used to be a lot of regretful affairs.


  你不要开玩笑了,看了很多人的回复,你会想起,在你生命中,曾经发生多少令人遗憾的事情。


  Leo: Yes, if I can go back to 1997, I will tell myself to study hard and grasp the future.


  是啊,如果回到1997年,我可能会对自己说,“好好学习,未来的路还要靠自己来走!”


  Lucy: While, what a pity. That's the true life, we cannot go back any more.


  是啊,很可惜,现实就是如此,我们再也回不去了。


关于大学英文口语情景对话.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/pvoT.html