如何过健康的生活英语,生活英语:如何提出及回应邀请

副标题:生活英语:如何提出及回应邀请

时间:2024-05-22 09:58:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语资源# 导语】下面是®文档大全网整理发布的生活英语:如何提出及回应邀请,欢迎阅读参考!更多相关讯息请关注®文档大全网!

Make Invitations

提出邀请
What are you doing next Saturday? We're having some people over for a meal. Would you like to come?

下周六你有什么打算?我们要请人来家吃顿饭,你愿意来吗?
Are you free next Thursday?

下周四你有空吗?
Are you doing anything next weekend?

下个周末你有事吗?
Would you be interested in coming to the cinema with me tonight?

你有没有兴趣今晚和我一起去看*?
How do you fancy going out for a meal at the weekend?

你想周末出去吃顿饭吗?

Accepting

接受邀请
I'd love to, thanks.

我想去的,谢谢。
That's very kind of you, thanks.

你真好,谢谢。
That sounds lovely, thanks.

听上去不错,谢谢。
What a great idea, thanks.

真是个好主意,谢谢。

Declining

拒绝邀请
That's very kind of you, but actually I'm doing something else on Saturday.

谢谢你的好意,但是周六我确实还有别的事要做。
Well, I'd love to, but I'm already going out to the cinema.

虽然我很想去,但是我已经想好去看*了。
I'm really sorry, but I've got something else on.

真是非常抱歉,但我已经另有安排了。
I really don't think I can – I'm supposed to be doing something else.

我想是没法去了,我应该还有别的事要做。

Speaking Tip

提示
It's important to be polite when you decline an invitation. We normally give a reason why we can't do something and either apologize, or use words like actually or really.

在拒绝邀请时要表现得礼貌,这一点很重要。通常我们会给出一个不能去的理由,此外要么向对方表示道歉,要么用上像actually 或really这样的词。

生活英语:如何提出及回应邀请.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/qdXX.html