出国常用英语口语|英语口语之出国住宿

副标题:英语口语之出国住宿

时间:2024-02-02 09:28:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】出国留学的生活方方面面都需要自己独立,所以如果语言没有学好,真的是一件很麻烦的事情。,留学党们不要以为过了语言考试就够了,国外的语言沟通还是需要很多地道的英语口语,所以不要轻视。今天主要与大家分享一下关于住宿的出国英语口语。

【出国英语口语之宿舍篇】

Thomas:First of all, which bed do you want?

托马斯:首先,你要哪一张床?

Dan: Well, everybody wants the bottom bunk. Why don't we flip a coin?

丹:好吧,每个人都想要下铺。我们为什么不抛硬币呢

Thomas: Do you have a coin?

托马斯:你有硬币吗?

Dan: Yes. I flip it, you call it in the air.

丹:有的。我往上丢,你来猜。

Thomas: Heads.

托马斯:正面。

Dan: Sorry, it's tails. You lose.

丹:很抱歉,是反面。你输了。

Thomas: So you get the bottom bunk. What about our stereos?It looks like we both brought our stereos. Probably we only have room for one.

托马斯:你睡下铺。我们的立体音响又怎么办呢?看来我们都带了各自的音响。可只能放得下一台。

Dan: Your stereo is better than mine. Do you mind if we use yours?

丹:你的音响比我的好,你介意我们合用吗?

Thomas: No, I don't mind.I just don't know where we can put the speakers in this tiny room.

托马斯:不,我不介意。我真不知道在这么小的房间我们能把喇叭放在哪里。

Dan: Probably we can put one on that counter. And we can put one on the floor by the bed.

丹:我们或许可以把一个放在柜台上,把另一个放在床边。

Thomas: Alright. That's a good plan. What about the desks?We have two desks, one by the window and one by the door? Which one do you want?

托马斯:好。真是个好主意。书桌要怎么分呢?我们有两张书桌,一张靠窗户,另一张靠门?你要哪一张?

Dan: Well, the desk by the window is nicer, of course. Don't you think?

丹:嗯,当然是靠窗户的书桌是比较好。你认为呢?

Thomas: Yes, I agree.

托马斯:是呀,我同意。

Dan: So since I got the bottom bunk, why don't you get the desk by the window?That would be more fair.

丹:既然是我睡下铺,你何不用靠窗户的书桌呢?那会比较公平。

Thomas: Alright.

托马斯:好吧。

【出国英语培训之公寓篇】

Mark: I really appreciate your driving me around.

马克:我真的很感谢你开车带我绕一绕。

Sid: It's no problem.I have time today, and I think it's important that you find a good place.

西德:没关系的。我今天有时间,我也认为你能找到一个好地方住是很重要的。

Mark: This one sounds good. "Efficiency with view of the lake."Utilities and parking included. Newly remodeled kitchen. $470.

马克:这一个听起来不错。套房且有湖的景观。水电及停车都包含在内,新装潢过的厨房,四百七十美元。

Sid: Can you afford that much?

西德:你能负担得起吗?

Mark: No, I guess not. But that's what I want, isn't it? An efficiency.

马克:不,我想不行。但那就是我要的,是吧?一间“套房”。

Sid: Yes, an efficiency is a small apartment.Usually one large room and a small bathroom.There is often a small kitchen too. So it's good for one person.

西德:对,套房的意思是一间小的公寓。通常是一间大的房间和一间小的浴室。往往还有一间小厨房,所以一个人住是不错的。

Mark: How about this one?"Downtown efficiency. Furnished..." What does furnished mean?

马克:这一个怎么样?“市中心套房,含家具...”,“含家具”是什么意思?

Sid: That means the apartment has furniture in it.

西德:那间公寓是含家具的。

Mark: That's good.

马克:很好。

Sid: Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. You have to like the furniture.

西德:有的时候是不错的,有时是不好的。你必须喜欢那些家具。

Mark: "Furnished. Parking included. $500."

马克:“含家具,含停车位,五百美元。”

Sid: It's still pretty expensive.

西德:但还是蛮贵的。

Mark: Yes, but it's downtown. I would like to take look at this one.

马克:是呀,但是在市中心。我想去看一看这一间。

Sid: Alright.

西德:好的。

Mark: This one. "Two male grad students seeking roommate."Must be quiet. Comfortable downtown apartment."Does this mean I have to share a room with them?

马克:这一个。“两个男研究生在找室友。必须要安静。舒适的市中心公寓。”这个意思是我需要跟他们共用一间房吗?

Sid: No. It probably means they have a large apartment.Probably a living room, kitchen and three bedrooms.They need someone for the empty bedroom.

西德:不是,大概意思是他们有一套大的公寓。大概是一个客厅,厨房和三间卧室。他们需要一个人去分担另一间空房。

Mark: That sounds alright.

马克:听起来还不错。

Sid: Yes, it might be an advantage for you. You are a foreigner, after all.If they're alright roommates, you could learn a lot from them.

西德:是的,这对你来说或许是有益的。到底你是一个外国人。如果他们是还不错的室友,你还可以从他们那里学到一点东西。

Mark: Sounds good. I really appreciate your help.

马克:听起来不错,我真的很感谢你的帮忙。

Sid: You are welcome, Mark.

西德:不用客气,马克。

英语口语之出国住宿.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/qyzI.html