【#英语口语# 导语】英语口语是被外国人民普遍应用的口头交流语言形式。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。以下文章由®文档大全网整理,欢迎阅读!更多相关讯息请关注®文档大全网!
Paying 付款
Clerk: Are you still interested in anything else. madam?
店员:女士,您还想要点儿别的东西吗?
Susan: No. I'd like to pay now. How much is the bill?
苏珊:不要了。我想现在就付款。多少钱?
Clerk: It's 183 dollars in total.
店员:总共是183美元。
Susan: You overcharged me. Where does the extra three dollars come from?
苏珊:你多收我钱了。多余的3美元是怎么来的?
Clerk: Oh, it's a charge for gift-wrapping.
店员:哦,那是礼品包装费。
Susan: Alright. ( takes out the wallet ) Well. I don't have enough cash here. Can you charge the rest to my credit card?
苏珊:那好吧。(拿出钱包)嗯,我这儿现金不够了。剩下的钱,能从我的信用卡里支付吗?
Clerk: Sure.
店员:可以。
Susan: Here you are. 100 dollars. And here is my credit card.
苏珊:给你,100美元。这是我的信用卡。
Clerk: Please wait a moment... And input your PIN number, please.
店员:请稍等…请输入您的密码。
Susan: I don't have a PIN number.
苏珊:我没有密码。
Clerk: Then just press ENTER.
店员:那就直接按“回车键”。
Susan: OK.
苏珊:好的。
Clerk: Please sign here.
店员:请在这里签字。
Susan: All right. Could you make out an invoice for me?
苏珊:好的。你能给我开张发票吗?
Clerk: No problem.
店员:没问题。
Battery and Film 电池和胶卷
Clerk: May I help you?
店员:需要我为您做什么吗?
Jim: Yes. Something seems wrong with my camera. I can't seem to get rid of the shadows in my shots.
吉姆:是的。我的照相机好像出问题了。照片里的阴影我好像总也弄不掉。
Clerk: It could be the battery. Let me check it. Yes. the battery has run down.
店员:可能是电池出了问题。我检查一下。是的,电池没电了。
Jim: Do you have this kind of battery?
吉姆:你们这里有这种电池吗?
Clerk: Yes, we have.
店员:有。
Jim: Good. Get me one and install it for me. please.
吉姆:好。给我拿一个并帮我装上吧。
Clerk: All right. ( several minutes later ) Now it works well.
店员:好的。(几分钟以后)现在好了。
Jim: Thank you. How much altogether?
吉姆:谢谢。总共多少钱?
Clerk: That comes to $15.
店员:十五美元。
Jim: Here you go.
吉姆!给你。
Clerk: We also have some films on sale today. Do you need any?
店员:我们今天有一些胶卷在打折。你要买一些吗?
Jim: How much?
吉姆:怎么卖?
Clerk: They're only 4 dollars a roll.
店员:只要四美元一卷。
Jim: I'll take 3 rolls please.
吉姆:请给我来三卷吧。
Checking In 办理登机手续
Clerk:May I see your ticket and passport, please?
职员:看一下您的机票和护照好吗?
Cindy:Sure! Here they are.
辛蒂:当然可以!给你。
Clerk:Any luggage?
职员:有行李吗?
Cindy:Just this suitcase.
辛蒂:只有这个手提箱。
Clerk:Your backpack is very big and today's flight is quite full. I'm afraid that you will have to check your backpack too.
职员:您的背包太大了,今天航班的人也很满,所以恐怕您得把它也托运了。
Cindy:No problem. Can I have an aisle seat, please?
辛蒂:没问题,请给我靠过道的座位好吗?
Clerk:Yes. I will give you an aisle seat in the center row. Here you are, your ticket, passport and boarding pass. Please board the plane at Gate 15.
职员:可以,我给您安排一个中排靠过道的位置。这是你的机票、护照和登机牌,请在15号登机口登机。
Cindy:Thank you very much.
辛蒂:非常感谢。
Clerk:You're welcome. Have a nice flight?!
职员:不客气。旅途愉快!
Cindy:Are there any in-flight movies on this trip?
辛蒂:飞机上有什么电影吗?
Clerk:Yes, there are. Please ask your flight attendant? when you board; I don’t have that information here.
职员:有,您登机的时候问问乘务员吧,我这里没有这方面的信息。
Cindy:Thanks.
辛蒂:谢谢。
出国常用英语口语对话实例.doc