2019年商务英语专业四级真题-2019必备的商务英语口语

时间:2022-03-07 00:24:10 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】英语口语是一种技能,尤其是依照当前经济的发展趋势,我国与国际的交流越来越紧密,学习实用的口语知识,可以应对工作、商务、出国等方面遇到的问题。掌握多一门技能,这对于增强自己的竞争力十分有用,口语应该随着时代的发展成为一种学习趋势。©文档大全网整理了相关内容,快来看看吧!希望能帮助到你~更多相关讯息请关注©文档大全网!



  【篇一】

  We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.


  我们可以按照客户所提供的样品并根据其所要求的式样、规格、包装要求等接受订单。


  We are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries,, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.


  我们做草柳制品,刺绣制品,陶次瓷,玉雕,古玩,国画,绢花和各种各样的玩具和礼物的


  Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.


  我们公司主要生产用于工业和农业的具有先进技术的机械和化工产品。


  Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.


  电子产品属于我们的业务经营范围。


  We also do export business of handmade woven articles.


  我们也做手工编制物品的出口业务。


  We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years.


  多年来我们一直在和许多亚洲国家做玻璃的业务。


  Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.


  我们公司专做向欧洲市场出口中国工艺品的生意。


  We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.


  我公司还经营化学产品和家产品进出口的业务。

  【篇二】

  Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.


  我们的公司是一家企业集团,集科研、业务、生产和售后服务为一体。


  As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China.


  作为一家合资企业,在中国境内,我们公司在家用电器、计算器、电讯等领域处地位。


  We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trademarks or brand names.


  我们可以按照客户所指定的商品的商标和牌号接受订单。


  We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years.


  我们经营皮鞋和手套已经有 20 多年了。


  We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.


  我们从事这类设备的制造已 20 年了。


  We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.


  我们保证,今后交货不会再出现类似的情况。


  We’d like to avail ourselves of this opportunity to assure you of our prompt and careful attention in handling your future orders.


  我们愿借此机会向贵方保证,贵方今后的订单我们一定会迅速认真地处理。


2019必备的商务英语口语.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/tivp.html