酒店英语:TakingaShip乘船

时间:2023-10-06 04:55:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

Taking a Ship

乘船

How many ports do we call at on our passage?

我们一路上要在几个港口停留?

Then we’d better back to our cabin.

那我们回到船舱里。

Let’s go for a walk on the deck.

我们到甲板上走走去吧。

Take care, or you will fall down the hatch. Grasp the handrail firmly.

小心点儿,否则你会跌下舱口去。握紧栏杆。

Does the ship call at the port of Qingdao?

这趟船在青岛停吗?

The sea is calm and peaceful. A seat trip is always enjoyable in fine weather like this.

真是风平浪静。这样的好天气乘船海上旅行真让人惬意。

It is said that all the ladies have to wear evening dress at the Gala Dinner.

我听说在庆典晚宴上所有女士都要身着晚礼服。

Where is my cabin?

我的舱位在哪里?

This way, please.

请这边走。

Excuse me, does the fare include a meal?

打扰一下,船票费包括餐费在内吗?

How long does it take the destination?

到达终点要多久呢?

There is only one ship there every day.

每天只有一班船去那儿。

What time does it leave?

几点出发?

Could you please tell me about the cabin?

您能告诉我船舱的情况吗?

All the cabins are fit for two.

所有的船舱都是两人一间。

Then where can I catch it?

那么我在哪儿乘船呢?

At Pier Five.

在五号码头。

The ship is going very fast.

船走得真快。

Perhaps she makes about 25 knots an hour.

每小时约行驶5海里。

You look pale. Are you seasick?

您脸色不好。是不是晕船?

I have some tablets for seasick.

我有治晕船的药。

They give me no help at all.

它们对我一点用都没有。

Is the wind in our favor?

是顺风吗?

酒店英语:Taking a Ship 乘船.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/xPBv.html