[关于阅读的英语口语对话]最基本的英语口语对话阅读

时间:2021-10-22 11:40:27 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】英语成为中国政治、经济和文化全面走向国际化的不可或缺的战略性工具,成为国家和人才核心竞争力的所在。以下是由®文档大全网整理了最基本的英语口语对话,欢迎阅读!

【篇一】最基本的英语口语对话阅读

  Tom: It is a hot day today.

  天真热啊。

  Bob: Yeah, I can’t bear it anymore.

  是啊,我快受不了了。

  Tom: Do you have any ideas to cool down?

  有什么办法降温吗?

  Bob: Swimming, surfing,under the air-condition and so on.

  游泳、冲浪或呆在空调下等。

  Tom: Surfing, that sounds like a good idea.

  冲浪,那听上去是个好主意。

  Bob: Do you like surfing too?

  你也喜欢冲浪?

  Tom: Yes, I often went surfing with my father before.

  是的,我以前经常跟我爸爸去冲浪。

  Bob: Why do you say “before”? you are not willing to surf with your father now?

  你为什么说“以前”?难道你现在不愿意跟你爸爸去冲浪?

  Tom: No,I want, but there is no chance for me now,my father has passed away.

  不,我想,但是没机会了,我爸爸已经去世了。

  Bob: I am so sorry, I don’t know.

  对不起,我不知道。

  Tom: Never mind.

  没关系。

【篇二】最基本的英语口语对话阅读

  Ann: Good morning!

  早上好。

  Lily: Morning!

  早啊。

  Ann: What are you eating for you breakfast?

  早饭吃什么?

  Lily: Twisted cruller, it’s delicious. Would you want something?

  油条,很好吃的,你要不要来点?

  Ann: Sorry, I don’t like it so much. Thank you all the same.

  抱歉,我不是很喜欢,谢谢。

  Lily: What’s pity!

  真可惜啊。

  Ann: I am sorry to tell you that twister cruller is not so health.

  我很遗憾的告诉你,油条很不健康。

  Lily: It would make the body get inflamed. I knew.

  它会让身体上火嘛,我知道的。

  Ann: It’s not only this. The twister cruller you bought from the stall on the street is poisonous. You know where the oil they used to fry the twister cruller is from? It’s from the sewer and it’s called hogwash oil. It produces 1.5 to 1.8 billion yuan a year.

  不仅仅是这个,你在街边买的油条是有毒的,你知道他们用来炸油条的油是哪里来的吗?来自下水道,也被称为地沟油。每年产值高达15到18亿元。

  Lily: Terrible. I would not eat any such food forever.

  太恐怖了,我再也不吃这种食物了。

【篇三】最基本的英语口语对话阅读

  Ann: We’ll leave school. Have you found a rent house?

  我们马上毕业了,你找到房子租了没?

  Lily: Not yet. Do you have any good advice?

  还没,你有什么好建议吗?

  Ann: Go to the Capsule Apartment.

  去“胶囊公寓”吧。

  Lily: What? Capsule Apartment?

  什么?胶囊公寓?

  Ann: En. There is a new kind rent house which is very small, less than 2 square meters.

  恩,有一种出租的房子,很小,不到两平米。

  Lily: How does such a small room live a person?

  这么小怎么住一个人啊。

  Ann: Look, this is the picture. The bed is up the floor and under it you can put your luggage and other commodity. And there is little table at the head of the bad where you can put your laptop or book or something else.

  看,这是它的图片,床在上面,床底下你可以放你的行李,和其他生活用品,在床头有一个小桌子,你可以放你的笔记本或书等等。

  Lily: Why does such kind apartment exist?

  为什么会有这样的公寓呢?

  Ann: That people rent such apartment are who just come out university and don’t want to depend on their families. They don’t have much money to rent a bigger one.

  会租这种公寓的都是刚刚从大学毕业出来了,不想靠家里,但是没有钱租大点的房子。

  Lily: Wow, I believe this is a good idea to rent one after I leave.

  哇,我想我毕业后,租个胶囊公寓是个好主意。

【篇四】最基本的英语口语对话阅读

  杨: See, who is this lady?

  看,这个女人是谁?

  李: She is Camilla, wife of Prince Charles, Camilla.

  她是卡米拉,查尔斯王子的妻子,卡米拉。

  杨: Wow, it is she that defeated Diana and won her husband.

  哇,就是她打败了戴安娜, 赢得了她的丈夫。

  李: But now it seems that she doesn’t have a good life after dreams come true.

  但是现在看起来在梦想实现之后她的生活并非是一帆风顺的。

  杨: Oh, why?

  哦,为什么?

  李: Prince Charles and Camilla’s marriage is not legal in the UK because of the Constitution.

  因为英国宪法的关系,查尔斯王子和卡米拉的婚姻至今仍在不合法的。

  杨: Wow, a big surprise.

  哇,太惊讶了。

  李: Also Camilla got her foot hurt during holiday in this month.

  这个月卡米拉在度假的时候脚又受伤了。

  杨: Oh, bad luck.

  哦,运气太差了。

  李: However, the last straw crashed Camilla is that Queen Elizabeth has decided that Prince William will be the next to heir the throne, which means Prince Charles will be skipped.

  然而,压垮卡米拉的最后一根稻草是伊丽莎白女王决定由威廉王子来继承王位,这就意味着查尔斯王子被跳过了。

  杨: You see, she only won a husband, never be a king.

  你看,她只得到了一个丈夫,不是国王。

最基本的英语口语对话阅读.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/0RoT.html