简单实用的英语口语适合跟读-简单实用的商业英语口语对话

时间:2021-10-17 14:57:55 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】作为一名商业人士,你想学习一些简单实用的英语口语吗?下面是由©文档大全网为大家带来简单的商业英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!


【篇一】简单实用的商业英语口语对话


  A: Hello, David, good to see you a-gain.


  A:您好,大卫,很高兴再次见到您。


  B: Hello, Tom. How's business?


  B:您好,汤姆,生意怎么样?


  A: Oh, can't complain.


  A:噢,还不错。


  B: And the family?


  B:家人怎么样?


  A: Fine, thanks.


  A:很好,谢谢。


  B: Good. Tom, I'd like to introduce a colleague, Quentin Richardson. Quenti’s just joined us from EA, and he served for after you from now on. He'll be your day-to-day contact.


  B:好的,汤姆,我给你介绍一位同事,昆汀·理查德森。昆汀刚刚从EA公司来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务。他是您的日常联络员。


  C: Hello, Mr. Thomas.


  C:您好,托马斯先生。


  A: Tom , please. "Mr. Thomas" makes me sound old.


  A:请叫我汤姆吧托马斯先生"听起来老气横秋的。


  C: Fine, Tom. I'm Quentin. I look for-ward to working with you.


  C:好的,汤姆,我叫昆汀。我盼望和您一起工作。


  B: I want you to take good care of him , Quentin. He is one of our best customers.


  B:昆汀,我想让你好好关照他。他是我们的客户之一。


  C: I'll do my best.


  C:我会尽力的。


  B: I'm sure you will, Quentin.


  B:昆汀,我想你会的。


  C: Well, to start the ball rolling, how about having lunch together?


  C:那么,作为开始,我们先一起吃个午饭怎么样?


  A: You know all my favorite restaurants, David.


  A:大卫,你可知道我最爱去的饭店。


【篇二】简单实用的商业英语口语对话


  A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.


  A:早上好!这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。


  B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?


  B:早上好!请叫怀特先生听电话。


  A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?


  A:好的,请稍等……喂,怀特先生现在根本走不开,直到11点才有空。需要我转告一下吗?


  B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.


  B:当然,请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。


  A: Yes. What's your name, please?


  A:可以,请问您贵姓?


  B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.


  B:我是泛美服装公司的艾拉姆。


  A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?


  A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的电话吗?


  B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.


  B:知道,但我还是跟你说一下,82345678。


  A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.


  A:谢谢,艾拉姆先生,我会转告怀特先生。


【篇三】简单实用的商业英语口语对话


  A: I can't stand the stupid guy any longer. It's unhelievable.


  A:我实在不能忍受那个愚蠢的家伙了,真是不可思议。


  B: Oh, my dear lady, take it easy. You should forgive a green hand like him.


  B:噢,亲爱的,别放心上。原谅像他那样的新手吧!


  A: He does everything so mindlessly that he is going to drive me crazy.


  A:他做事总是没脑子,快把我逼疯了。


  B: I suggest you talk with him and teach him how to deal with the problems.


  B:我建议你和他谈谈,也教教他怎么处理那些问题。


  A: I've told him how to do that several times , but he's never listened to me.


  A:我告诉过他怎么做很多次了,但是他总是不昕我的。


  B: Maybe you should communicate with him just like a friend , not a boss.


  B:或许你应该和他以朋友的身份谈谈,而不是以上司的身份。


  A: Oh , I always have difficulty in get-ting along with the staff.


  A:噢,我总是和下属很难相处。


  B: Just take them as your good friends and have a talk with them as we do. Make sure you won't lose your temper!


  B:把他们当成你的好朋友,和他们说话就像咱俩这样。还要保证不发脾气。


  A: Oh, so bad. I'm afraid I'll change the image of myself.


  A:噢,太糟了。恐怕我要改变改变形象了。


  B: No , it's unnecessary. Just respect the staff and their own opinions.


  B:不,不需要。你只需要尊重他们和他们的想法就好了。


  A: But sometimes they offer some use-less proposals, awfully useless.


  A:但是他们有时候交上来一些没用的提议,非常没有价值。


  B: Oh , no one is perfect.


  B:没人是完美的。


  A: That's right. I should speak to them in a polite way.


  A:对啊,这么一想我应该对他们客气点。


  B: All men are equal in the eyes of the God. We have the equal partnership in team.


  B:上帝眼里每个人都是平等的。我们在团队里应该是平等的。


  A: Thanks very much and you're very eloquent.


  A:非常感谢,你说话总是很得体。


  B: Thanks for saying that.


  B:谢谢你这样说。

【篇四】简单实用的商业英语口语对话


  A: Hi, Li Ming. Good afternoon.


  A:嗨,李明。下午好。


  B: Hi, Nancy. Hi , Bobby. (to Bob-by) I hate to bring this up, but that new stereo system you got...


  B:南茜、鲍比,你们好。(对鲍比)我本不想提的,只是你新买的音响……


  A: What's the matter?


  A:怎么啦?


  B: You were playing it very late last night.


  B:你昨晚一直放到很晚。


  A: Really?


  A:真的吗?


  B: It kept me awake.


  B:吵得我睡不着。


  A: Oh , I'm sorry.


  A:噢,对不起。


  B: It kept me awake a couple of hours.


  B:吵得我几个小时都没睡着。


  A: I'm sorry,I... I didn't realize it was that loud.


  A:对不起,我……我没有意识到声音竟有那么大。


  B: It was so loud, and it was pretty late, and check with Nancy if you don't believe me.


  B:还真的有那么大声呢,况且又很晚了。你不信的话,可以问问南茜。


  C: It's true. It was a bit loud.


  C:是的,声音是稍微大了一点。


  A: I'm awfully sorry. I didn't realize it. I promise I'll keep it down in the future.


  A:很对不起,我当时确实没意识到会有那么大。我保证以后把声音开小些。


  B: Oh , it's no problem. It's OK. You know, it only happened once.


  B:噢,没什么大不了的,才这一次嘛。


  C: I sure am glad we've straightened everything out.


  C:我很高兴,大家把事情说清楚了就好了。


简单实用的商业英语口语对话.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/7bGT.html