金融英语口语教程第28课:电汇

时间:2023-10-01 01:47:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

Telegraphic Transfers
电汇

Situation 28

情景 28

Paul Massey works for a French company in Tokyo .He is asking a Higashi Bank clerk about sending some money to his brother in Paris.

保罗·马瑟在东京为一家法国公司办事,他正在身东银行的一位职员询问有关给他在巴黎的弟弟寄钱的事。

Massey:I'd like to send some money to my brother in Paris .

马瑟:我想寄点钱给我在巴黎的弟弟,

Can I buy francs from you to send him ?

我可以从你们这里买些法郎再寄给他吗?

Clerk:Yes,of course .We can sell you a remittance check payable in francs and you can send that to him .

职员:当然可以。我们可以卖给您一张应以法郎支付的汇款支票,然后您就可以寄给他了。

M:I would like to send it to him as soon as possible.Can I write the money to him ?

马瑟:我想尽快地把钱寄给他,我可以电汇这笔钱吗?

C:Yes ,we have a telegraphic transfer service for foreign remittances.We can make arrangements to send it by cable if you would like .

职员:我们有向国外汇款的电汇业务,如果您需要,我们可以替您电汇。

M:That would be fastest ,wouldn't it ?

马瑟:这是最快的办法,对吗?

C:Yes,either a regular or urgent cable would be faster than sending a check or a mail transfer from us to bank .

职员:是的,从我们这里到他的银行,无论是普通的或者是加急电汇都比寄支票或邮汇要快。

M:Do you charge extra for cable remittances?

马瑟:是否电汇要收更多的费用?

C:Yes,sir .We would add the cost of cable to our regular service charges .

职员:是的,先生。我们要把电汇费用加到我们正常的手续费上。

M:Well,he needs it right away ,so please cable it to his bank .

马瑟:可以的,我弟弟急需这笔钱,因此,请把这些钱电汇给他的银行,

I have the bank's name and account number here.

我这里有那边银行的名称和帐户号码。

C;All right .Would you please fill out this remittance request and check the box that says "bank transfer by cable"?

职员:那好,请您填写汇款申请单,并标出“经银行电汇”,好吗?

We will need your address and telephone number ,too.

另外还需要填上您的地址和电话号码。

M:Can you debit my savings account here for the amount ,including service and cable charges?

马瑟:您是否可以将我的汇款金额,包括手续费和电汇费在内的所有花费记入我这里的储蓄帐户的借方。

C:Yes,of course .Please sign this withdrawal slip and we'll charge this item to your account .

职员:当然可以,请在这张取款单上签名,我们将把这笔款项记到您的帐上。


金融英语口语教程第28课:电汇.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/BP8v.html