金融英语口语教程第30课:提供托收项目

时间:2023-10-01 01:43:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

Placing an Item for Collection

提供托收项目

Situation 30

情景 30

Chris Morris wants to cash a check his mother sent him for his birthday .He is talking to the collections clerk at the First National Bank.

克里斯·莫里斯想兑换一张他母亲为庆祝他的生日寄来的支票,他正与第一国民银行的负责托收的职员谈话。

Morris:I wanted to cash this check from my mother ,but the teller told me to bring it here.

莫里斯:我想把我母亲寄给我的这张支票兑现,出纳员让我把支票交到这里。

Clerk:Yes,sir.That's an out-of-town personal check.We wouldn't be able to cash it for you until the proceeds are collected from the drawee bank.

职员:好的,先生。这是一张外地个人支票,要等到款项从票据付款行取回来以后,我们才能够为您的支票兑现。

M:Well,how do I cash it then ?

莫里斯:哦,那么我怎样才能将这张支票兑现呢?

C:We will accept the endorsed check for collection and notify you as soon as it's paid .

职员:我们会收到用于取款的已背书的支票。支票被支付后,我们马上就会通知您。

Do you have any accounts with us ?

您在我们行里有帐户吗?

M:No,I don't have any bank accounts yet.I've lived here only a few weeks.I'm going to college here .

莫里斯:没有,我还没有任何银行帐户呢。我到这里才几个星期,我就要在这里上大学。

C:Well,if you will please endorse this check and show me some identification ,I'll prepare a collection receipt for you .

职员:噢,请您在这张支票背面签字,并让我看一下您的某种身份的证件,我为您准备一张取款收据。

M:Do I have to pay for this ?

莫里斯:我必须为此付钱吗?

C:Yes,sir .We must charge a collection fee of $1.50 if you don't have an account with us.

职员:是的,先生。如果您在我行没有帐户的话,你就需要支付1.5美元的取款费。

if you'd like to open an account with the proceeds,there will be no charge.

如果您愿意用这笔汇款开立一个帐户,你您就不用付钱了。

M:Yes,I'd better do that.I need an account anyway,so I may as well open one here .

莫里斯:好的,我立一个帐户。无论如何我需要一个帐户为好。

C;Will you please go to the New Accounts counter to open your account while I fill out your receipt?

职员:请您到新开帐户柜台去开立您的帐户,同时,我在这里为您填写收据,好吗?

M:Fine.I'll come back and get the receipt after I make arrangements to open an account .

莫里斯:好的,等我办理好开立帐戾的事情后,我就回来取收据。

Thanks very much for all your help.

非常感谢您的帮助。

金融英语口语教程第30课:提供托收项目.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/aP8v.html