优美的简短的英文诗,关于优美的英文诗篇欣赏

副标题:关于优美的英文诗篇欣赏

时间:2021-09-24 14:27:03 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语资源# 导语】诗歌应用在英语教学中,可以培养学生的人文素养,审美情趣,进而提高学生对英语的学习兴趣。下面是由©文档大全网带来的关于优美的英文诗篇欣赏,欢迎阅读!


【篇一】关于优美的英文诗篇欣赏


  So we'll Go No More A-Roving by Lord Byron


  好吧,我们不再一起漫游 拜伦


  So we'll go no more a-roving


  好吧,我们不再一起漫游,


  So late into the night,


  消磨这幽深的夜晚,


  Though the heart still be as loving,


  尽管这颗心仍旧迷恋,


  And the moon still be as bright.


  尽管月光还那么灿烂。


  For the sword outwears its sheath,


  因为利剑能够磨破剑鞘,


  And the soul outwears the breast,


  灵魂也把胸膛磨得够受,


  And the heart must pause to breathe,


  这颗心呵,它得停下来呼吸,


  And love itself have rest.


  爱情也得有歇息的时候。


  Though the night was made for loving,


  虽然夜晚为爱情而降临,


  And the day returns too soon,


  很快的,很快又是白昼,


  Yet we'll go no more a-roving


  我们已不再一起漫游。


  By the light of the moon.


  在这月光的世界。

【篇二】关于优美的英文诗篇欣赏


  He would not stay for me, and who can wonder by A. E. Housman


  他不再为我等待,谁又能质疑他呢 A. E.豪斯曼


  He would not stay for me, and who can wonder?


  他不再为我等待,谁又能质疑他呢?


  He would not stay for me to stand and gaze.


  他不再为我驻足凝视


  I shook his hand, and tore my heart in sunder,


  我与他握手道别,却已将内心撕裂


  And went with half my life about my ways.


  随之离去的,还有我一半的生命


【篇三】关于优美的英文诗篇欣赏


  The Comparison by Catullus translated by John Lam


  The crowd of beauteous Quintia Prate:


  To me she is but fair and straight;


  So far I can comply.


  Those stated charms her form displays;


  But still the full, the general praise,


  Of beauteous I deny.


  No grain of sprightliness or grace


  In all her lofty form we trace.


  I Lesbia beauteous call;


  Who, stealing from the lovely host


  The separate charms each fair could boast,


  Herself united all.


关于优美的英文诗篇欣赏.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/CDgT.html