医学方面的英语口语

时间:2023-08-16 05:55:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】 医学英语又称医用英语,是主要针对医学、医药、病理方面的专业英语。主要是针对从事医学类、卫生监督,及其教学和科研的高级外语专门人才。®文档大全网整理了五篇医学方面的英语口语,欢迎阅读!

1.医学方面的英语口语 篇一

  Vision impairment affects over 20 million Americans and is associated with difficulty reading, poor school performance, and problems driving.

  美国有2000多万人受视力障碍影响,并且与阅读困难、学校表现差和驾驶问题都有关。

  It also increases the risk for falls and depression and affects overall quality of life.

  它还增加了摔倒和抑郁的可能性,影响整体生活质量。

  Early detection and timely treatment are the best ways to keep eyes healthy.

  尽早发现和及时治疗是保持眼部健康的方式。

  Children should have their first exam by age 5.

  孩子应该在5岁的时候进行第一次测试。

  Adults over 65 should have their eyes examined at least once every two years.

  超过65岁的成年人应至少每两年检查一次眼睛。

  People with chronic conditions, such as diabetes or glaucoma, may need more frequent eye exams.

  有糖尿病或青光眼等慢性疾病的人可能需要更频繁地做眼部检查。

  Follow your health care provider’s advice on how often you should have your eyes examined.

  听从你医疗健康人员的建议,按照他的意见定期检查眼睛。

2.医学方面的英语口语 篇二

  Pertussis is a disease that leaves its victims gasping for air.

  百日咳会让病人喘气。

  At first, it might seem like a common cold, runny nose and cough.

  起初,它可能跟普通咳嗽一样,流鼻涕和咳嗽。

  That's stage one, when pertussis is just warming up.

  那是第一阶段,百日咳才刚开始。

  After a week or two, its victims can have extreme coughing spells.

  一两周后,患者会有极端阵咳。

  People can cough so hard and long that they throw up or turn blue because they can't breathe.

  人们咳嗽很严重,时间很长,会呕吐,或者因无法呼吸而脸色发蓝。

  Victims of pertussis may make a big gasping "whoop" sound when they suck in air after a coughing fit.

  百日咳患者在咳嗽发作后,呼吸时会发出很大的“哮喘”声。

  Pertussis is a bully, affecting young children and babies the most.

  百日咳很严重,最容易影响儿童和婴儿。

  Pertussis is highly contagious; that means it's easy to catch.

  百日咳具有高传染性;也就是说很容易得这种病。

  If you have pertussis, everyone in your house can get it if they haven't been vaccinated.

  如果你有百日咳,那么你家没有打疫苗的人都可能得这种病。

  Kids need the vaccine when they're little, but teenagers and adults need a booster shot.

  孩子在很小的时候就需要这种疫苗,但青少年和成年人需要强化注射剂量。

  Besides getting vaccinated, there are other things we can do to help improve our chances of not getting pertussis.

  除了打疫苗外,我们还可以做其他事来避免得百日咳。

  Right! Wash your hands often with soap and water, cover coughs and sneezes with your arm, and don't share cups and silverware.

  没错!经常用肥皂和水洗手,咳嗽或打喷嚏时用手遮掩,不要与他人共用杯子和餐具。

3.医学方面的英语口语 篇三

  Anyone can have a stroke at any age.

  任何年龄的任何人都有可能中风。

  Leading risk factors include high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, smoking, and a family history of stroke.

  主要风险因素有血压、高胆固醇、糖尿病、抽烟和家族史。

  Most strokes are preventable.

  多数中风都可以预防。

  Decrease your chances of having a stroke by eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, exercising regularly, limiting alcohol consumption, and controlling blood pressure and cholesterol.

  健康饮食、维持健康体重、经常锻炼、限制酒精摄入、控制血压和胆固醇,降低中风风险。

  As with many health problems, making healthy choices is the key to preventing this common and serious condition.

  对很多健康问题而言,做出健康的选择是防止常见严重疾病的关键。

4.医学方面的英语口语 篇四

  病人:我最近有点失眠。

  Patient:I'm suffering from insomnia.

  医生:这种情况有多久了?

  Doctor:How long have you had this problem?

  病人:三个月了。

  Doctor:Three months.

  医生:有头痛的情况吗?

  Doctor:Do you have headaches?

  病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。

  Patient:Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

  医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。

  Doctor:Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

  医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

  Doctor:Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

5.医学方面的英语口语 篇五

  病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?

  Patient: This is my . Can you fill it for me, please?

  药剂师:当然可以。

  Chemist: Certainly.

  病人:谢谢。

  Patient: Thank you.

  药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。

  Chemist:You're welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.

  病人:好的。

  Patient: All right.

  药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。

  Chemist: Ok. This is your herbal medicine.

  病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?

  Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?

  药剂师:每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,倒出服用。倒出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。

  Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.


本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/E80v.html