英语商务信件格式完整范文_商务信件英语对话

时间:2024-03-19 12:40:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】以下是®文档大全网整理的《商务信件英语对话》,一起来看看吧!

Business Letters and Presenting Information 商务信件和呈交信息
  DON BRADLEY: We haven' t decided on a plan of action yet.
  堂.布拉德利:我们还没决定行动计划。
  We must outline a strategy, but first let me summaries what we' re said so far.
  我们必须定出行动纲领,下面我先总结一下大家的发言。
  This is a critical situation.
  这是个非常危机的形势。
  We know that J.K. Toys are playing to win.
  我们知道J.K.玩具公司计划大获全胜。
  And we know that right now they have the edge.
  我们知道,目前他们占有优势。
  So, let' s look at the down side.
  所以,我们先来看一下不利因素。
  What are their advantages?
  他们的优势是什么?
  They have a larger market share;
  他们有更大的市场份额;
  they have a cheaper product;
  他们的产品更便宜;
  they have an earlier launch date,
  他们产品上市时间更早,
  and we think they have a larger advertising budget.
  并且我们认为他们的广告预算很高。
  KATE MCKENNA: Their strategy is very clear:
  凯特.麦凯纳:他们的策略很清楚:
  they want our share of the market, both the European market and the export market.
  他们要的是我们的市场份额,包括欧洲市场和出口市场。
  DON BRADLEY: We cannot let them succeed.
  堂.布拉德利:我们不能让他们成功。
  We have to consider which of these factors we can influence.
  我们一定要考虑,我们可以影响这些因素中的哪些。
  Kate, any ideas?
  凯特,你怎么看?
  KATE MCKENNA: There are two immediate things we can do:
  凯特.麦凯纳:有两件事是我们可以马上做的:
  we can increase our advertising budget and bring forward the launch date.
  我们可以增加广告预算、提前上市日期。
  DON BRADLEY: Derek, is that feasible?
  堂.布拉德利:德里克,这行得通吗?
  DEREK JONES: I don' t think so.
  德里克.琼斯:我看不行。
  CLIVE HARRIS: I' ve got some news for you all.
  克莱夫.哈里斯:我有些消息要告诉大家。
  DON BRADLEY: Okay, just a second.I' ll switch on the speaker.
  堂.布拉德利:好的,请稍等。我改成扬声器。
  Okay, Clive, go ahead.
  好了,克莱夫,说吧。
  CLIVE HARRIS: I' ve got some useful information from Peter Day:
  克莱夫.哈里斯:我从皮特o戴得到一些有用的资料:
  first of all, I think they' re moving too fast.
  首先我认为他们走的太快了,
  They haven' t done their sums.
  他们还没做好准备。
  DEREK JONES: Clive, this is Derek.
  德里克.琼斯:克莱夫,我是德里克。
  Do you know how large their production run' s going to be?
  你知道他们的产量会是多少吗?
  CLIVE HARRIS: It' s going to be around 300,000 units.
  克莱夫.哈里斯:约30万件。
  DEREK JONES: That' s about what we hoped--more than 450,000 and we' ve got problems.
  德里克.琼斯:和我们想的差不多--45万多,我们有麻烦了。
  KATE MCKENNA: This is Kate. I' ve got a question.
  凯特.麦凯纳:我是凯特。我有个问题。

商务信件英语对话.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/ELAX.html