商务接待英语对话:商务市场英语对话

时间:2024-03-19 12:36:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】以下是®文档大全网整理的《商务市场英语对话》,一起来看看吧!

市场潜力
  Andy: Thank you for your interest in representing our product.
  谢谢您对代理我们的产品有兴趣.
  Janet: I have heard many excellent things about your company and have experienced first-hand the capabilities of your computers.
  我已经听说贵公司的卓越成就,而且已经亲身体验了贵公司计算机的性能.
  Andy: What are your initial thoughts of our computers in China? Is there a market?
  您对我们公司的计算机在中国销售的基本想法是什么?觉得有市场吗?
  Janet: I am very optimistic about the market opportunities in China.
  我对贵公司在中国的商机很乐观.
  Janet: I am not surprised. Having been a player in the computer industry in China for the last decade, I have witnessed firsthand its phenomenal growth.
  你并不奇怪.十年来我作为中国计算机产业的一名参与者,亲眼目睹了它的飞速发展.
  目标市场
  Michael: Our target market is large corporations and government agencies. They have the most need for our computers.
  我们的目标市场是大公司和政府机构.他们对我们电脑的需求量.
  Ann: I have extensive government contacts and rich experience working for Fortune 500 companies.
  我和政府的关系广泛,有过在多家财富500强公司工作的丰富经验.
  Michael: I see from your resume you have worked for the likes of Microsoft and IBM. What can you tell us about your experiences with these companies in China?
  你的简历上说你曾为微软和IBM工作过.你能否谈谈你在他们中国分公司的工作经验?
  Ann: I have held numerous management positions and been responsible for nationwide sales for IBM.
  我做过很多管理工作,负责IBM的全国销售网.
  Michael: Can you elaborate on your sales experience?
  你能描述一下你的销售经历吗?
  Ann: I was responsible for building a sales team from 10 to over 150. Sales during my tenure increased 150%.
  我负责建设销售团队,从10个人发展到150个.销售额在我任职期间增长了百分之一百五十.

商务市场英语对话.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/bLAX.html