[病人和医生的对话英语口语]和医生对话的英语口语

时间:2021-11-08 02:24:00 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】其实大家都不喜欢去见医生,但是万一真的有身体不适,我们要知道怎样正常和医生英语口语交流。今天就由©文档大全网给大家分享了和医生对话的英语口语,赶紧来看看吧!


【篇一】和医生对话的英语口语


  I have a dull pain.


  隐隐作痛。


  I have a sharp pain.


  钻心地疼。


  I have a throbbing pain.


  一跳一跳地疼。


  I have a piercing pain


  我感到刺骨的疼痛。


  I have a stabbing pain.


  像针扎似地疼。


  I have food poisoning.


  我食物中毒了。


  I have high/low blood pressure.


  我血压高/低。


  She passed out.


  她昏过去了。


  I feel sick.


  我觉得难受。


  I don't feel well./ I feel bad. / I feel sluggish. /I feel tired.


  我浑身没劲。


  I don't have any appetite.


  我没有一点儿食欲。


  I have a slight cold.


  我有点儿感冒。


  I feel chilly. /I feel chilly.


  我浑身发冷。


  I have a bad cold.


  我得了重感冒。


  I have a bit of a fever.


  我有点儿发烧。


  My fever has gone down.


  我退烧了。


  I feel like throwing up. I feel nauseous.


  我想吐。


  It's itchy.


  我觉得痒。


  I burned my hand.


  我把手给烫了。


  You must stay in bed.


  *惯用说法 你必须静养。


  I have stiff shoulders. /My shoulders are stiff.


  我肩膀酸痛。


  I can't stop coughing.


  我咳嗽不止。


  My throat's sore./ I have a sore throat.


  我嗓子疼。


  It's bleeding.


  我流血了。


  I've got a cut here. /I have a cut here.


  我这儿割破了。


  I got stung by a bee.


  我被蜜蜂蜇了。


  How long will the cast be on?


  要打多长时间石膏?


  Do I need an operation?


  要动手术吗?


  Will it take long?


  要花很长时间吗?


  Can I take a bath? /Can I shower?


  我可以洗澡吗?


  Is it okay to drink alcohol ?


  我可以喝酒吗?


  Should I be hospitalized?


  我要住院吗? hospitalize“让……住院”。


  I feel better.


  我觉得好多了。


  I still don't feel well.


  我还是觉得不太舒服。


  appendicitis


  阑尾炎


  period pain


  生理痛



【篇二】医生和病人的英语口语对话


  病人:早上好,大夫。


  Patient: Good morning, doctor.


  医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?


  Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?


  病人:我最近有点失眠。


  Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.


  医生:这种情况有多久了?


  Doctor: How long have you had this problem?


  病人:三个月了。


  Doctor: Three months.


  医生:服用过什么药吗?


  Doctor: Have you take any medicine?


  病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。


  Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.


  医生:有头痛的情况吗?


  Doctor: Do you have headaches?


  病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。


  Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.


  医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。


  Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)


  医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。


  Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.


  病人:我该怎么呢?


  Patient: What should I do then?


  医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。


  Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.


  病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。


  Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.


  医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。


  Doctor: Here is the pres cription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.


  病人:多谢了。再见!


  Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!


  医生:再见!


  Doctor: Bye!



【篇三】医院英语口语情景对话


  医生:


  What’s the matter with you ?


  什么情况?


  病人:


  ...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.


  我…我牙疼,很痛。


  医生:


  I know the feeling,let me see. Say ah.


  我知道那种感觉,让我看看,说“啊”


  病人:


  Ah.....


  “啊……”


  医生:


  Oh..how often do you brush your teeth?


  哦,你一天刷几次牙?


  病人:


  Once a day.


  一天一次。


  医生:


  Do you like eat chocolates or candies?


  你喜欢吃巧克力和糖果吗?


  病人:


  Yes,I do!I like them very much!


  是的,我很喜欢吃。


  医生:


  Please remember,don’t eat too many sweet things..They are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a day..If you take my advice,you will be better than now.


  记住,别吃太多甜的东西,它们对你的牙齿不好,而且一天要刷两到三次牙。如果你按照我说的来做,会比现在好很多。


  病人:


  Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.


  谢谢你,医生。我会照做的。


和医生对话的英语口语.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/EwQT.html