[英语口语情景对话两人]英语口语:医生与病人的情景对话

副标题:英语口语:医生与病人的情景对话

时间:2022-03-04 00:42:59 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】或许我们在高考中考的时候书面成绩都可以达到将近满分,但是一张口,却不知道如何说起,甚至连简单的交流都很困难。®文档大全网给大家整理了“英语口语:医生与病人的情景对话”,欢迎阅读参考!更多相关讯息请关注®文档大全网!



  P: I would like to have a check-up for a driving licence 。

  我要做驾驶查体。

  N: You need to have your eyes, ears and blood pressure checkd. You need to have a fluoroscopy done.

  你需要检查一下眼睛、耳朵和血压。你需要做透视检查。

  P: The doctor needs my weight, pleas weigh me.

  医生要我的体重,请给我量一下。

  N: Please bring a photograph of yourself, we have to affix a stamp on the corner of it.

  请带一张你的照片来,我们要在它的角上盖个印儿。

  P: The doctor suggested I have a series of gastro-intestinal tests made. What shall I do?

  医生建议我做个胃肠造影。我该怎样做呢?

  N: I'll make an appointment for you at once. Come next Friday morning at 8 o'clock. Please don't eat or drink any thing after midnight.

  我现在就给你约定。下星期五早晨8点钟来。到后半夜就不要再吃东西或喝水了。

  P: Not even water?

  水也不行吗?

  N: A sip of water is all right.

  小口水还是可以的。

  P: Where can I get the certificate stamped?

  我这证明在哪儿盖章呢?

  N: Right here. I'11 do it for you.

  就在这儿。我来给你盖。

  P: If it is an emergency case, we can come at any time, can't we? Or should we phone first?

  如果病情危重,我们随时都可以来,是吗?还要先打个电话不?

  N: If you have the time better notify us befor you come.Have you had your lungs x-raged this year?

  假如有时间,来之前打个电话。这一年内你照过胸部X线片吗?  

  P: When can I get the result?

  我什么时候能知道检查结果?

  N: Right away.马上就可以。

  In two days.两天以后。

  Next Monday.下星期一。

  P: May I ask our interpreter to phone for the result?

  可以请我们翻译打电话问结果吗?

  N: Yes you may. You can have all the results next Monday when you come to see the doctor.

  是的,可以。 你下星期一看病的时候,所有的结果都会出来的。

  拓展阅读:海关检查时常用的英语口语

  请出示护照和申报单。 Your passport and declaration card, please.

  是否有任何东西需要申报? Do you have anything to declare?

  没有。 No, I don’t.

  请打开这个袋子。 Please open this bag.

  这些东西是做何用? What are these?

  这些是我私人使用的东西。 These are for my personal use.

  这些是给朋友的礼物。 These are gifts for my friends.

  这是我要带去xx的当地纪念品。 This is a souvenir that I’m taking to xx.

  你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗? Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

  是的,我带了两瓶酒。 Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

  这个相机是我私人使用的。 The camera is for my personal use.

  你必须为这项物品缴付税金。 You’ll have to pay duty on this.

  你还有其他行李吗? Do you have any other baggage? 好了!

  请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。 OK. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

英语口语:医生与病人的情景对话.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/jmhp.html