英语口语对话及翻译,关于英语口语对话文章加翻译

副标题:关于英语口语对话文章加翻译

时间:2021-10-17 08:54:27 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】众所周知,很多国家的母语都是英语。我们从小学就开始学习英语,然而作为一名大学生,我们的口语水平还是不太理想。©文档大全网精心收集了关于英语口语对话文章加翻译,供大家欣赏学习!


【篇一】关于英语口语对话文章加翻译


  Mike: I didn’t know the US ambassador adopted a Chinese girl.


  我还真不知道美国大使领养了一个中国小女孩。


  Jessica: Are you serious? Where is the source, little bird?


  不是吧。 你从哪里听说的?


  Mike: It was on the morning paper. Yesterday they went to Yangzhou with the girl to visit the orphanage. The girl’s birthmother abandoned her there ten years ago.


  早报上的。昨天他们陪那个小女孩儿去了扬州一个孤儿院。十年前,小女孩儿的生母把她遗弃在那儿的。


  Jessica: I think it is something private. Why did they have to make it such a fuss?


  我觉得这是个人隐私吧。他们干么这么小题大做啊。


  Mike: The chances of getting lovely and caring foreign parents are slim, babe. By the way, they are US ambassadors.


  宝贝,有对长得好看又有爱心的外国父母,这种机会很少的。而且,他们还是美国大使哎。


  Jessica: So what? Don’t you feel pathetic?


  那又怎么样。你不觉得可怜吗?


  Mike: About whom? The girl? Not at all. On the contrary, I think she is lucky. She’s getting everything better, better education, better parents and better life.


  可怜谁啊?那个小姑娘?不啊。反而我觉得她很幸运。她现在拥有更好的东西,更好的教育,更好的父母,更好的生活。


  Jessica: That’s for sure. But you didn’t get the point. I meant Chinese people. We have the largest population in the world. But not a single Chinese adopted her. Isn’t it sad enough?


  那是肯定的。你没明白我的意思。我说的是我们中国人。我们拥有世界上最多的人口。可是没有一个中国人领养她。光这点,你不觉的可悲吗?


  Mike: See. Someone’s patriotism gets hurt. No comments!


  哦,原来是某人的爱国心受伤了。不发表看法。


  Jessica: Anyway, good for her. She has got her omelet now. God bless her.


  论怎么样,对她来说未尝不是一件好事情。曾经失去的,现在她得到了。上帝保佑她。


【篇二】关于英语口语对话文章加翻译


  Ann: Snowing again.


  又下雪了。


  Tracy: I hate winter.


  我讨厌冬天。


  Ann: Why?


  为什么?


  Tracy: It's cold outside. I just can't wear my miniskirt.


  外面太冷了,我不能穿迷你裙。


  Ann: Why don't you go to Australia?It's summer there.


  为什么不去澳大利亚呢?那儿现在是夏天。


  Tracy: Good idea! I have been thinking of visiting Sydney Opera House.


  好主意!我一直都想去看看悉尼歌剧院。


  Ann: And there are many interesting animals in Australia, such as kangaroo and koala... Where are you going?


  那儿还有很多有趣的动物,比如袋鼠和考拉…… 你去哪儿?


  Tracy: Book a flight ticket.


  订机票。

【篇三】关于英语口语对话文章加翻译


  Ken: What are you watching?


  你在看什么?


  Tracy: Art Life. Jun Zhu is having an interview with Yun-Fat Chow.


  《艺术人生》。朱军正在访问周润发。


  Ken: For promoting Confucius?


  是为了宣传《孔子》吗?


  Tracy: Yes.


  是的。


  Ken: Oh, what are they doing?


  噢,他们在干什么?


  Tracy: They are kneeling to the audience to express their gratitude.


  他们向观众下跪以表达对观众的感激之情。


  Jack: No, that's not the case. It is reported that Yun-Fat Chow played tricks on Zhu Jun that day.


  不,事实不是那样的。有报道说周润发那天捉弄了朱军。


  Tracy: Oh?


  哦?


  Jack: It is said that the interview lasted for 3 hours, but the program showed on television is just about half an hour.


  据说那天的访问持续了3小时,但是电视上播出的节目只有大约半小时。


  Ken: Something unusual must have happened that day.


  那天肯定发生了一些不寻常的事情。

关于英语口语对话文章加翻译.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/8iGT.html