使人抓狂的英语|抓狂的15种英语表达,比angry地道多了!

副标题:抓狂的15种英语表达,比angry地道多了!

时间:2022-03-30 18:00:59 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语资源# 导语】你有没有遇到过令自己无比抓狂的事情或者人,如何在你生气沮丧的时候准确表达自己的状态,避免误伤呢?快来学学下面这15个表达吧。以下内容由©文档大全网整理发布,欢迎阅读参考!更多相关讯息请关注©文档大全网!




go bananas:发疯

I'll go bananas if you ask me that questionone more time.

你如果再问这一个问题,那我就要疯了

go nuts:抓狂

We've got so many complaints today. I thinkI'll go nuts.

今天居然这么多人投诉,我觉得我快疯了

lose it:情绪失控

When Erica asked Tim to leave, he just lostit and started shouting at her.

艾丽卡让蒂姆离开时,蒂姆情绪失控,冲着她大喊大叫。

go mental:发神经

Have you gone mental? Why do you keeparguing with the boss? You'll get fired.

你发神经了吗?你竟然跟老板争执?你会被炒鱿鱼的。

freak out:十分不安

Mum, don't freak out! I've just crashed thecar.

妈,别那么紧张,我只是撞了车。

go bonkers:精神崩溃

When I was told to wait for another hour, Ijust went absolutely bonkers.

知道还要再等一小时,我真要崩溃了。

go berserk:变得狂躁

The crowd went berserk when they were toldthat all the flights had been cancelled.

他们知道航班取消之后,变得狂躁起来。

blow one's top:大发脾气

I think he'll blow his top when you givehim the news.

你告诉他这个消息,他一定大发脾气。

fly off the handle:勃然大怒

My dad flies off the handle anytime someonementions politics.

一有人说政治,父亲就大怒

hit the ceiling/roof:大发雷霆

I can't be late. My parents will hit theroof.

我不敢迟到,不然我父母会发飙的。

go ballistic:狂怒

My new neighbors throw parties every night.It just makes me go ballistic.

新邻居夜夜开派对,我要疯了。

go off the deep end:大发脾气

I'll go off the deep end if I get fired becauseof someone else's mistake.

要是由于他人失误让我丢了饭碗,我会暴怒的。

blow up:生气

When I saw the look on Helen's face, I justknew she'd blow up.

一看到海伦的脸色,我就知道她生气了。

pop one's cork:发怒

I have something to tell you. Please, don't pop your cork.

有些事我得告诉你,你千万别生气。

go ape:发狂

Susie will go ape if she ever hears aboutit.

苏西听到这个消息,一定会受不了的。

呼~~下次终于不用反反复复地angry了,发脾气也能切换多种花样,你学会了吗?抓狂后,天气也终于放晴了,一起吃个零食犒劳下自己吧~

抓狂的15种英语表达,比angry地道多了!.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/PoK5.html