酒店大堂英语对话Unit01入住(上)

时间:2023-10-06 01:59:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

饭店大堂英语 Unit 01 Check in入住

  Lesson One Guest Comes to Register

  第一课 请客人登记

  G:Hi,I’m here to check in

  旅客:你好,我来登记入住。

  R:You must be MrLarson

  登记员:你一定是Larson先生吧。

  G:Yes,that’s right

  旅客:是的,没错。

  R:Welcome to Tianjin International Building. Would you please fill out this registration form?

  登记员:欢迎你住进天津国际大厦。请你填一下这份登记表好吗?

  R:Thank you Excuse me,sirYou forgot to fill in your visa number

  登记员:谢谢你对不起,先生,你忘记填写签证号码了。

  G:Did I?Let me see thatOh,sorryHere you are

  旅客:是吗?让我看看 喔,对不起给你。

  R:And would you sign here,please? Thank you. May I see your passport,please Thank you. Would you mind leaving your passport here for an hour or so? We must/have to make a copy of your passport and visa for our records.

  登记员:先生,请你在这里签一下字,谢谢,我能看一下你的护照吗?谢谢。您介不介意把您的护照放在这儿一小时左右?我们需要复印一份保留。

  Lesson Two Guest’s Visa Is Invalid

  第二课 客人的签证无效。

  R:I’m sorry,your visa has expired

  登记员:对不起,您的签证过期了。

  G:What?You’re kidding!Let me see thatThere must be some mistake. I don’t understand how that could be.

  旅客:怎么会呢?你在开玩笑!让我看看肯定是弄错了。我真不明白怎么会这样呢?

  R:I’m afraid you’ll need to go to the Public Security Bureau to have your visa extended before we can have you check in. It’s not far from hereA taxi can take you there in five minutes

  登记员:恐怕您得先到公安局。办理签证延期手续,然后才能登记住宿。公安局离这不远,乘出租车去只需五分钟。

酒店 大堂英语对话Unit 01 入住(上).doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/S0Bv.html