1.英语口语情景对话 篇一
Mike and Lily are deciding how to go to Beijing from Shanghai.
迈克和莉莉在讨论如何从上海去北京。
Lily:Mike,shall we book two tickets online?
莉莉:迈克,我们从网上订两张票好吗?
Mike:Fine.Shanghai and Beijing are thousands of miles away. How about bullet train? Faster and relatively cheap, I think.
迈克:好啊,上海和北京相距千里,我们坐动车怎么样?既快又便宜。
Lily:Yeah. How many tickets remain?
莉莉:好的,还剩下几张票了?
Mike:Oh, what a shame. Only sleeping cars have tickets. Others are all out of stock. The price of the sleeping car is almost the same as the airplane.You see, the discount plane tickets are no more than 500 yuan. A good deal, isn't it?
迈克:哦,太不幸了。只有卧铺票了,其他席位的都卖光了。卧铺的票价和飞机票的价格相差无几。你瞧,打折的飞机票也不过500块。这倒是可以考虑一下,是吧?
Lily: Brilliant ideaf That will make ourjoumey rewarding and much safer.
莉莉:不错!坐飞机不仅让我们的旅行物有所值,而且更加安全。
2.英语口语情景对话 篇二
Steven decides to move house. He plans to ask his friend Billy to help him. Now Steven and Billy are in the new house.
史蒂文决定要搬家了。他请他的朋友比利帮他搬家。现在史蒂文和比利正在史蒂文的新居里。
Billy:This is a nice place, but you need to get some furniture.
比利:这地方不错,可你得弄些家具。
Steven:I had planned to. I can bring some from my place. And there's some more at my parents'.
史蒂文:我原先就这样计划的。从我住的地方可以搬一些过来,而且在我父母家里还有一些。
Billy:Do you have a bed?
比利:你有床吗?
Steven:Of course, I have. There is one in my old house. And I have another one from college at my parents' house.
史蒂文:当然有啊。我的老房子里有一张床。我父母家还有一张我大学时代就用过的床。
Billy:That's good. You can put one in this room and put the other one in that room.
比利:很好啊。你可以在这个房间放一张,并且在那间房间放上另一张。
Steven:Yeah, it is a good idea. You can stay in my house for the night if you would like to.
史蒂文:是啊,好主意。如果你愿意的话,你还可以在我的房子里过夜呢。
Billy:Yeah. By the way, can I take a shower?
比利:好啊。顺便问一下,我可以洗个澡吗?
Steven:Sure, but I don't have hot water, yet.
史蒂文:当然可以,可惜还没有热水。
Billy:Really?
比利:真的吗?
Steven:No, they're coming tomorrow morning to turn the gas on. My phone should be working then, too.
史蒂文:是呀,他们要明天才来帮我把煤气接上。电话也那时才可以用。
Billy:Well, do you want to go outside for dinner?
比利:那么,你想去外面吃饭吗?
Steven:Yeah, I can't cook anything until tomorrow, anyway. Let's go to the restaurant nearby. It's my treat.
史蒂文:好的,得到明天才可以自己做。我们去附近的餐馆吃饭吧。我请客。
Billy:OK. Let's go.
比利:好的。走吧!
3.英语口语情景对话 篇三
A:I'd like to reserve a room.
A:我想预订一个房间。
B:Which date would that be?
B:要订在什么时候?
A:For the night of April 18th for one night.
A:订4月18号一个晚上。
B:I'm afraid our hotel is fully booked on that night. Is it possible for you to change your reservation date?
B:本店那晚的房间恐怕已经登记满了。您可不可以改变预订日期呢?
A:No,I'm afraid not.
A:不,恐怕不行。
B: We might have cancellations. Could you call us again some other day?
B:或许有人会取消预约。请您改天再打电话来好 吗?
A:Sure,but if you do have any cancellations,could you let me know as soon as possible?
A:好的,如果真有人取消预约,能不能尽快让我知道呢?
B:I'm very sorry,sir,but we are unable to do that. We would appreciate it very much if you could call us instead.
B:先生,非常抱歉,我们不能那样做。如果改由您打电话来,我们将会非常感激。
A:OK , thanks.
A:好吧,谢谢。
4.英语口语情景对话 篇四
A:Good morning, room reservations. Can I help you?
A:早上好,订房部。我能为您效劳吗?
B:Yes , my name is Peter. I have made a reservation for a single room from June 18th to June 21 st. I'd like to make some changes. The reservation should only be to June 20th.
B:是的,我叫彼得,我预订了一间单人房,从6月18日至6月21日,我想做一些改动。房间订至6月20日。
A:A single room from June 18th to 20th. Is that correct?
A:一间从6月18日到20日的单人房,是吗?
B:Yes.
B:是的。
A:OK. Do you need a limousine service?
A:好的,您需要机场接送服务吗?
B:That's exactly what I want. How much does it charge'?
B:需要,请问如何收费?
A:A hundred and eighty yuan for one way. We have a counter at the airport where our representative will lead you to the car.
A:单程收费为一百八十元,我们在机场设有柜台,将有专人带领你您上车。
B:It sounds good. I'll take that.
B:这听起来不错,就这样吧。
A:Thank you , sir. We look forward to serving you.
A:谢谢您,先生。我们期待着为您服务。
5.英语口语情景对话 篇五
A:Reservation Centre;.China Airlines. Can I help you?
A:中国航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?
B:Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticket.
B:是的,我来电确认我的机票。
A:May I have your name,please?
A:请问您叫什么名字?
B:My name is Zhu Ping. In fact , I have a reservation on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang,leaving Beijing at 2: 00 p. m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?
B:我叫朱萍。我事先已订了飞镇江的125次航班机票,明天下午2: 00离开北京。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后 天?
A:Certainly.
A:当然可以。
B:Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?
B:后天同次航班有座吗?
A:Yes. You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang , leaving Beijing at 2:00p. m. on Jan-uory 15th.
A:有,您已重新确认飞往镇江的125次航班机票,离开北京的时问为1月15日下午2: 00p.m。
B:Thanks a lot.
B:多谢。
A:You are welcome.
A:不用谢。
正在阅读:
英语口语情景对话05-07
自恋老妈作文300字08-28
高一下册地理必修三必学知识点08-07
二月二龙抬头祝福句子【三篇】01-15
小米12怎么分屏多窗口-在哪里设置06-11
成语故事程门立雪的故事视频|幼儿益智成语故事:程门立雪11-03
2023年广东遴选考试申论参考范文甄选05-07
阴阳师2021七夕活动玩法是什么?06-06
2021年湖北孝感中级会计职称报名入口:全国会计资格评价网10-26