机场登机英语口语情景对话-机场常用的英语口语情景对话

副标题:机场常用的英语口语情景对话

时间:2024-11-12 17:37:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】英语口语已经慢慢渗透入人们的日常生活,想要学好英语口语一定要多读多听多说多欣赏。以下“机场常用的英语口语情景对话”由©文档大全网整理发布,欢迎阅读参考!更多相关讯息请关注©文档大全网!




  【机场送机英语口语情景对话】


  A:Mr.Martin, we're on arrival.


  马丁先生,我们到了。


  B:lt's nice of you to see my off at the airport. Thank you very much.


  您真是太周到了,非常感谢您来机场送我。


  A:We'll miss you. I hope we'll keep in touch.


  我们会想念您的,希望今后保持联系。


  B:Sure. You've given a great help to me in the past days.


  当然会。这些天里您帮我大忙了。


  A:lt's my pleasure. We hope you'll visit Beijing again.


  我很乐意那样做。我们希望您能再次来北京。


  B:Certainly. l'll be glad to.


  当然,我很乐意。


  A:lt's almost time to get aboard.


  该登机了。


  B:Yes, we should go. Thank you very much. Goodbye!


  是啊,我们该走了。非常感谢!再见!


  A:Bye bye! Have a pleasant journey!


  再见!旅途愉快!





  【机场办理登记英语对话】


  Agent: Good afternoon! Where are you flying to today?


  值机人员:下午好!今天你的目的地是哪里?


  Dan: Los Angeles.


  Dan:洛杉矶


  Agent: May I have your passport, please?


  值机人员:请给我看一下您的护照?


  Dan: Here you go.


  Dan:给你。


  Agent: Are you checking any bags?


  值机人员:你有什么托运行李么?


  Dan: Just this one.


  Dan:只有一个。


  Agent: OK, please place your bag on the scale.


  值机人员:好的,请称一下你的行李。


  Dan: I have a stopover in Chicago – do I need to pick up my luggage there?


  Dan:我在芝加哥转机,我需要在那里取我的托运行李么?


  Agent: No, it’ll go straight through to Los Angeles. Here are your boarding passes – your flight leaves from gate 15A and it’ll begin boarding at 3:20. Your seat number is 26E.


  值机人员:不需要,行李会直接到达洛杉矶。这是你的登机牌,你的航班登机口是在15A,3点20开始登机。你的座位号是26E。


  Dan: Thanks.


  Dan: 谢谢!





  【机场常用的英语对话】


  A: Good morning sir. Where are you flying to today?


  先生早上好,您要飞去哪里?


  B: I’m booked on the ten thirty flight to Rome.


  我订好10点30飞往罗马的航班。


  A: May I have your passport and ticket please?


  请出示您的护照和机票,可以吗?


  B: Certainly. Here you are.


  当然。


  A: Thank you. And are you checking any luggage?


  谢谢,您有行李需要托运吗?


  B: No,I just have this carry-on.


  没有,只有这件随身带着。


  A: That’s fine. And would you prefer an aisle seat or a window seat?


  好的,您选择过道的座位还是靠窗的座位?


  B: A window seat please.


  靠窗的,谢谢。


  A: OK, here’s your boarding pass. Your flight boards at gate number thirteen at ten.


  好的,这是您的登机牌,13号登机口,十点开始登机。


  B: Thank you very much.


  非常感谢。


  A: You’re welcome. Have a good flight.


  不客气,祝您旅途愉快。


机场常用的英语口语情景对话.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/fBfp.html