酒店英语:结账退房(二)

时间:2023-10-01 00:50:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

饭店大堂英语 Unit 12 Check out结账退房第二课:Two Setting Bill the Night before Leaving 客人在离店的前一天晚上结账

  C:Finance Department.

  出纳员:你好,财务部。

  G:Hello,this is Mr.Lister in room 3406. I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning. So I'd like to come down sometime today to settle my bill.

  旅客:你好,我是3406房间的Lister先生。我准备明天一早离开这里,所以我想今天下楼结账。

  C:Very good.We are here until 8:00. We will have to disconnect your IDD line at 5:30 this afternoon, it would probably be more convenient for you to settle your bill after 5:30 if you have any overseas calls you need to make today.

  出纳员:太好了。我们将一直工作到晚上8:00。我们将在下午 5:30分时切断您房间的国际长途电话线。如果您今天还需要打越洋电话,请在 5:30分以后再来结账更方便一些。

  G:Okay.I'll come down around 7:30 then,is that okay?

  旅客:好的。那么我7:30左右下来,可以吗?

  C:That's fine.We'll have your bill ready.

  出纳员:好的。我们将准备好您的帐单。

  G:Hello.I'm Mr.Lister from room 3406.

  旅客:你好,我是3406房间的Lister先生。

  C:Good evening,Mr.Lister. We have your bill ready,here you are. That will be the total,it is 436 yuan.

  出纳员:晚上好,Lister先生。我们已经准备好您的帐单了,给您。总计是436元。

  G:Okay.Here you are.

  旅客:好的。给你。

  C:(counts it)Four fifty yuan.Here's your change.Please check it.And here's your receipt.

  出纳员:(数钱)共是450元,这是找给您的零钱,请您点清。这是给您的收据。

  Please remember to turn in your room key to the receptionist.

  请记住将房间的钥匙交给前台接待员。

  G:I will.Goodbye.

  旅客:我会的。再见。

  C:Goodbye,Mr.Lister.We hope to see you.

  出纳员:再见,Lister先生。希望您再次光临。

  G:Thank you.Bye now.

  旅客:谢谢。再见。

酒店英语: 结账退房(二).doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/Wh8v.html