酒店结账用语英文|酒店英语口语:结账用语

副标题:酒店英语口语:结账用语

时间:2024-10-02 14:50:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】英语口语是被英语国家人民普遍应用的口头交流的语言形式。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。以下文章由©文档大全网整理,欢迎阅读!更多相关讯息请关注©文档大全网!




  【篇一】
Can I have my bill,please?

我可以结帐吗?

What’s this for?

这是什么?

Would you like to sign for it,sir?

先生,请问您愿意签单吗?

Thank you,I hope you enjoyed your dinner .

谢谢您,希望您用餐愉快。

How would you like to pay for your bill,sir?

先生,请问您想怎样付帐?

We accept American Express,Master card,Visa card and Euro card What kind have you got?

我们接受美国运通卡,大来卡,维萨卡和欧洲卡,您用哪一种




  【篇二】
Do you accept traveler’s cheque?

你们收旅行支票吗?

Is everything all right during your dinner,sir?

先生,请问您用餐期间都还好吧?

Have you found everything satisfactory?

您还都满意吧?

How was the food,sir?

先生,请问您的饭菜还好吗?

Would you like anything else?

您还要点别的什么吗?

Could I serve you anything else?

您还需要我给您上点别的什么吗?

Do you care for a dessert?

您是否想吃甜食?

Would you like to put it on your hotel bill?

您准备将这笔费用寄到您饭店的总帐上吗?

Could you sign here your name and room number,please?

请您在这签上您的姓名和房号。




  【篇三】
I need your signature and room number,please.

我需要您的签名和房号。

May I also have your room number,please?

请把您的房号也告诉我好吗?

All the bills are subject to % service charge,sir.

先生,多有的帐单都需要另加%的服务费。

Sorry,you can’t sign the bill here,cash only,please .

对不起,我们这里不能签单,请付现款。

Thank you,we don’t accept tips .

谢谢,我们这里不收消费。

Excuse me,we forgot to make out the bill for 有yesterday,would you please pay it now?

对不起,我们昨天忘了跟您结帐,您现在付钱可以吗?

Thank you,and here’s your change.

谢谢,这是找您的钱。

酒店英语口语:结账用语.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/arGu.html