中英文版寓言故事-中英文版寓言故事阅读

副标题:中英文版寓言故事阅读

时间:2022-03-30 03:41:31 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#能力训练# 导语】寓言故事看过很多吧!下面是©文档大全网分享的中英文版寓言故事阅读。希望大家喜欢!



  麻雀


  An old Japanese man kept a sparrow which he was very fond.


  One day it flew away and the old man became sad.


  一位上了年纪的日本人养了一只麻雀,他非常喜欢它。一天,麻雀飞走了


  He went out looking all over the place for his sparrow.


  At last, near a certain mountain, he met his sparrow.


  老人很伤心,到处寻找。最后,在某一座高山附近,他遇到了麻雀。


  The old man said joyously,"I missed you very much, sparrow. Will you follow me home?"


  老人高兴地说:“麻雀啊,我很想你,跟我回家吧!”


  Though the sparrow was happy to see the old man, it shook its head.


  尽管麻雀见到老人很高兴,但它还是摇了摇头。


  "Take me to your home and let me see how you live."The old man pleaded. "I will go away happy to see if you are safe."


  “那把我带到你的新家,让我看看你生活得怎样?”老人请求道,“如果你很安全,那我就可以安心地回家了。”


  So the sparrow led the old man to his home. There were many other birds.


  于是麻雀把老人领到它的家,那儿有好多其他鸟儿,


  They all looked healthy and enjoyed each other's company.


  看起来都很健康,彼此相处得很愉快。


  "I am glad you are well and have good companions, dear sparrow. I can go back in peace, " said the old man.


  “亲爱的麻雀,我很高兴你生活得很好,有那么多好同伴,我可以放心回去了。”老人说。


  When it was time for the old man to leave, the sparrow gave him a basket to take home with him as a present.


  他正要离开时,麻雀给他一个篮子作为礼物让他带回家。


  "Well," said the old man's wife angrily when he returned, "where have you been all day? And what have you here?"


  “喂!”老人回家后,妻子生气地说:“你一整天都跑到哪儿去了?你拿的是什么?”


  "I have been to the home of my lost sparrow and received this basket as a present,” replied he.


  “我到我们失踪的麻雀家里去了,这篮子是麻雀送我的礼物。”他回答道。


  When she opened the basket she was amazed to find it was full of gold and silver.


  她打开篮子,惊讶地发现里面装满了金子和银子。


  The old woman, who was very greedy, decided that she would like a basket of gold, so she set out for the sparrow's home, Unlike the old man who was kind to the sparrow, the wife used to treat it very badly.


  老妇人很贪心,觉得自己也应该有一篮子金子,于是她也到麻雀家去了。老妇人没有老人对麻雀那么好,她过去就一直*麻雀。


  "Hello, sparrow, how are you? I missed you very much," cried the old woman hypocritically.


  “嗨,麻雀,你好吗?我很想你!”老妇人虚伪地叫道。


  The sparrow said nothing and she finally decided to go home.


  麻雀什么也没说。最后老妇人决定回去,


  Still the sparrow did not give her any present she had hoped for.


  麻雀也没给她想要的礼物。


  Before she left, she unashamedly asked for a present. "My husband got a basket of gold and silver from you, " she reminded the bird.


  但她离开前厚颜无耻地开口要礼物。 “我家老头子以你这儿得到了一篮子金子和银子。”她提醒麻雀说。


  "Alright, replied the sparrow, "for your husband's sake, I offer you two choices. One basket is light and


  the other is heavy. Just choose one. But you can open the basket when youreach home!"


  “好吧!”麻雀答道,“看在你丈夫的面子上,我给你两个篮子供你选择,一个篮子轻,一个篮子重,你只能选一个,而且只能回家后才能打开。


  The greedy old woman cried out, I’ll take the heavy one, " as she thought its weight will contain more gold and silver. "Are you sure?" asked the sparrow.


  贪心的老妇人叫道:“我要重的那一个。”因为她想重篮子里一定装了更多的金子和银子。 “你确定要重的吗?”麻雀问道。


  "Yes. As sure as you see me standing before you! I'll take the heavy basket," she replied. So the old woman panted and puffed breathlesslyas she carried the heavy basket all the way.


  “是的,确定无疑。我要重篮子。”她答道。于是,老妇人一路上背着重重的篮子,累得气喘吁吁。


  But when she arrived home and opened the basket, it was full of stones.


  但是,当她回家打开一看,里面全是石头。


  不断超越自己


  Consider….YOU. In all time before now and in all time to come, there has never been and will never be anyone just like you.


  试想一下……你!一个空前绝后的你,不论是以往还是将来都不会有一个跟你一模一样的人。


  You are unique in the entire history and future of the universe.


  你在历和宇宙中都是独一无二的。


  Wow! Stop and think about that. You're better than one in a million, or a billion, or a gazillion. .


  哇!停下来想想吧,你是万里挑一、亿里挑一、兆里挑一的。


  You are the only one like you in a sea of infinity!


  在无穷无尽的宇宙中,你是举世无双的。


  You're amazing! You're awesome! And by the way, TAG, you're it.


  你是了不起的!你是卓越的没错,就是你。


  As amazing and awesome as you already are, you can be even more so.


  你已经是了不起的,是卓越的,你还可以更卓越更了不起。


  Beautiful young people are the whimsy of nature, but beautiful old people are true works of art.


  美丽的年轻人是大自然的奇想,而美丽的老人却是艺术的杰作。


  But you don't become “beautiful” just by virtue of the aging process.


  但你不会因为年龄的渐长就自然而然地变得“美丽”。


  Real beauty comes from learning, growing, and loving in the ways of life.


  真正的美丽源于生命里的学习、成长和热爱。


  That is the Art of Life. You can learn slowly, and sometimes painfully, by just waiting for life to happen to you.


  就是生命的艺术。你可以听天由命慢慢地学,有时候或许会很痛苦


  Or you can choose to accelerate your growth and intentionally devour life and all it offers. You are the artist that paints your future with the brush of today.


  这,又或许你可以选择加速自己的成长,故意地挥霍生活及其提供的一切。你就是手握今日之刷描绘自己未来的艺术家。


  Paint a Masterpiece.


  画出一幅杰作吧。


  God gives every bird its food, but he doesn't throw it into its nest. Wherever you want to go, whatever you want to do, it is truly up to you.


  上帝给了鸟儿食物,但他没有将食物扔到它们的巢里。下管你想要去哪里,不管你想要做什么,真正做决定的还是你自己。


  狼来了


  A shepherdboy,


  一个牧童,


  who watched a flock of sheep neara village,


  在一个村子的边上放羊,


  brought out the villagers three or fourtimes by crying out, "Wolf! Wolf!" and when hisneighbors came to help him,


  laughed at them fortheir pains.The Wolf,


  他三番四次地喊“狼来了”,村民听到后都跑出来帮他,但其实狼并没有来,牧童只是拿他们来开玩笑。


  however,


  不过,


  did truly come at last.


  狼,最后真的来了。


  TheShepherdboy, now really alarmed, shouted in anagony of terror: "Pray, do come and help me; theWolf is killing the sheep";


  这时,牧童真的着急了,他非常害怕地叫喊:“求求你们了,过来帮帮我吧,狼正在吃羊了”,


  but no one paid any heed to his cries,


  nor rendered any assistance.


  The Wolf, having no cause of fear,


  at his leisure lacerated or destroyed the whole flock.


  但没有人理他,更没有人来帮他。结果,那只狼肆无忌惮对羊群大开杀戒,羊群一下子就全毁了。


  There is no believing a liar,


  even when he speaks the truth.


  这故事告诉我们:撒谎的人是没人相信的,即使当他说实话的时候。


中英文版寓言故事阅读.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/XDfp.html