是由外教授课,中国学生跟读。包含房地产英语专业词汇,实用口语对话以及一些租房买房及卖防会涉及到的基本法律常识。
对话文本:
Scene: AAA Agency Company
场景:AAA地产公司
A: Agent C: Client
物业代理 客户
A: Sir, may I help you?
先生,需要帮忙吗?
C: Yes, I would like to buy a new industrial unit in Kowloon Bay.
是的,我想买一个位于九龙湾新的工业大厦单位。
Can you help me?
能否帮我呢?
A: Yes, do you have any particular buildings in Kowloon Bay in mind?
可以,在九龙湾你有没有特别指定的工业大厦?
C:I want a new or a two-to-three-year old property.
我是希望购买新的或者二至三年楼龄的工业大厦。
My friend recommended to me the Nan Fung Industrial Center. How is it?
我朋友向我推荐南丰工业中心,这大厦怎么样呢?
A: The Nan Fung Industrial Center is only two years old.
南丰工业中心是只有两年楼龄的新型工业大厦。
The layout of the property is clear and it is similar to commercial buildings.
它的内部装修和设计近似商业大厦。
Also the efficiency rate is about eight percent.
而且实用率高至八成。
Sir, may I know what kind of business are you running?
先生,请问你是经营哪种行业的呢?
C: I'm running a publishing company.
我是经营出版公司的。
The landlord of my existing office is not going to renew my lease, so I'm considering buying my office.
因为业主不与我续租约,所以我决定买一个单位作为写字楼。
I know the new industrial buildings are similar to commercial buildings.
而新型的工业大厦比较近似商业大厦。
Also, the transportation to kowloon Bay is convenient, the district development is new, and I also believe it is a good investment.
再者,九龙湾交通方便,地区发展新,我想那区的物业最适合我。
A: Sure, I agree with you. How big is the area you require?
我同意,请问你要求的单位面积有多大呢?
C: Around one hundred square feet.
约一千平方英尺。
A: No problem, sir.
没有问题,先生。
First, I will see if any vacant units of around one thousand square feet are available.
我会查看是否有一些约一千平方英尺的单位。
Secondly, I will find some other industrial properties of similar grade for you to compare.
其次,我也会提供其他相似的工业大厦给你作比较。
Here is a client information form.
这是一份客户资料表格。
Would you please fill it out?
请先填写好吗?
C: No problem.
好的。
(After five minutes.)
(五分钟后)
I have put down my mobile number and office number for you. Everything okay?
我已填写了手提电话和公司电话号码,可以吗?
A: Sure.
可以。
(Read the information sheet.)
(查阅资料表)
Sir, here is my business card.
先生,这是我的名片。
I will arrange property inspection for you as soon as possible.
我会尽快给你安排看楼的。
C: Thank you. I await your call.
谢谢,我等你的消息。
A: Agent
物业代理
C: Client
客户
A: Sir, what do you think about this unit? It's used to be a glass retailer.
先生,你觉得这单位怎样?它原是一间玻璃公司的办公室。
The landlord wants to sell this unit and buy a bigger one.
业主希望出让单位后买一个较大的单位。
C: What is the size of this unit?
这单位面积是多少?
A: The gross area is one thousand square feet, and the net area is seven hundred and eighty-eight square feet.
建筑面积是一千平方英尺,实用面积是七百八十八平方英尺。
It suits your requirement.
符合你的要求。
C: How much is it?
售价呢?
A: The landlord is asking two point five million Hong Kong dollars.
业主要求港币二百五十万元。
C: I think the price is a little too high.
我觉得这价钱高了些。
My friend bought a unit of the same size last month and it costs two million dollars only.
我朋友上月买入一个相同面积的单位,售价仅二百万元。
As I know, the price for industrial property hasn't risen for the past three years because most factories moved to Mainland China.
而我知道过去三年工业大厦价格没有上升,因为很多厂家已搬往中国大陆生产。
A: I don't think so.
我并不这样认为。
The demand for new industrial property keeps increasing.
新型工业大厦的需求一直保持稳定增长。
As you know, the layout design and facilities for new industrial properties are different now.
正如你所知的,新型工业大厦的设计和设备是完全不同的。
It just looks like Grade B office properties in Central. However its price is much lower.
它看来类似中环的乙级商业大厦,但价钱却低得多。
The cost of Grade B building in Central has already gone to seven thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot.
现时中环的乙级商厦成交价已经达到每平方英尺约港币七千元。
C: Well. How many elevators are there?
原来如此,这里有多少部升降机呢?
A: A total of four elevators for passengers and another two for loading goods.
共四部客用升降机和两部载货升降机。
After seven o'clock in every evening, it will change to two for goods and two for people.
每天下午七时后只有两部客用升降机和两部载货升降机。
C: How much is the management fee?
管理费是多少呢?
A: The management fee is two thousand dollars per month.
管理费为每月二千元。
C: I see. I have to think about the price first.
我知道了,我必须先考虑价钱。
I will call you back for further discussion.
我会再给你电话进一步商谈。
A: Okay. Thank you.
好的,谢谢你。
正在阅读:
房地产英语口语视频:04工业物业04-27
上海市教育考试院:2023年上海卢湾高考成绩查询网站入口、查分系统05-24
2023年浙江杭州银行科技文创金融事业部岗位招聘公告报名时间10月31日截止05-16
2022年四川广安中考生物真题及答案(Word版)07-09
[2018年河北沧州中考数学试卷]2018年河北沧州中考数学答案05-18
2018年湖北心理咨询师考试时间及考试科目【已公布】04-29
2017年中考英语词组辨析:path/road/way11-02
童年趣事作文500字08-28
给远方朋友的一封信800字06-26
关于万圣节的诗词摘抄11-01
2017年9月计算机四级成绩查询入口02-09