关于房地产的英语口语

时间:2022-08-24 22:25:02 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】房地产又称不动产,是指土地、建筑物及其地上的附着物,包括物质实体和依托于物质实体上的权益。以下是®文档大全网整理的关于房地产的英语口语,欢迎阅读!


   


1.关于房地产的英语口语


  Real estate operation and management.


  房地产经营管理。


  Real estate surveying.


  房地产测量。


  A real-estate agent (或 broker)


  房地产经纪人


  Remember, the estate agent is working for the vendor.


  记住,房地产代理商是为房地产卖方服务的。


  The housing market continues to languish.


  房地产市场继续低迷。


  Real estate development


  房地产开发销售


  Property development, management,speculation


  房地产开发、管理、投机.


  All the land around had been requisitioned for real estate development.


  周围所有的土地都被用于房地产开发。


  Engaging in real estate development, we specialize in small-profit businesses to serve the salariat (wage earners).


  本公司从事房地产开发,专营微利房,为工薪阶层服务。


2.关于房地产的英语口语


  A: What is the orientation and view?


  你的房子的座向及观景怎么样?


  C: It faces south with a hillside view.


  它是朝南,面对山景的。


  A: The market price for Tong House is around five thousand HongKong dollars per square foot, but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.


  唐厦的市场售价每平方英尺约五千港币,不过要视房子的内部布局及装修而定。


  C: I would like to ask four point five million HongKong dollars.


  我希望定价为港币四百五十万元。


  A: May I have your name and contact number, Sir?


  先生,可否告知我你的名字及联络电话号码?


  C: Johnson, and my contact number is 28765432. My office number is 21234567.


  我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,公司电话号码是21234567。


  A: Thank you, Mr. Johnson. May I ask you one more question? When will your property become available?


  谢谢你,约翰逊先生。我可以再问你一个问题吗?请问你的房子何时可以交付?


  C: In about one month.


  约一个月之后。


3.关于房地产的英语口语


  A: Good afternoon, sir, how are you today?


  先生,中午好,你今天好吗?


  C: Fine, thanks. How about you?


  很好,谢谢,你呢?


  A: Fine, I wonder how your company's review of this property is progressing.


  很好,我想请问你公司最后的决定如何。


  C: My colleagues and I just had a meeting together this morning. We have decided not to rent the Nippon Center.


  我和同事今早刚开会讨论过。我们已经决定不租力宝中心.


  A: Why? You told me that your group had a deep interest in the Nippon Center.


  为什么?你告诉我你们集团对力宝中心非常感兴趣。


  C: Yes, we do. However, the rent is over our budget.


  是的,不过,租金超出公司的预算。


  A: The final rent that the landlord has offered is already below the market rate.


  业主提供给你的最后租金已经比市场平均租价低了。


  C: I know. However, my company thinks that the rent is still too high. My company would like to find some office buildings in Wanchai or Causeway Bay because the rent there will be much lower. Anyway, thank you for all your time.


  我知道,不过对我们公司来说仍然是太高了。我的公司希望找一些湾仔或铜锣湾的商业大厦,因为那里租金比较便宜。无论如何,我非常感谢你的帮忙。


4.关于房地产的英语口语


  A: Mr. Cohen, please come in and take a look at the full Know Loon Park view.


  高汉先生,请进来随便看看,这是九龙公园全景。


  C: Sure. What is the area of this unit?


  好,这房子面积有多大?


  A: The gross area is approximately one thousand square feet. The net area is about eight hundred square feet. Compared to other office buildings in Tsim Sha Tsui, the Gateway Tower has a higher efficiency rate of up to eighty percent.


  建筑面积约一千平方英尺。使用面积约八百平方英尺。比起尖沙咀其他的商业大厦,港塔大厦使用率高达八成。


  C: I see. What is the ceiling height?


  好的,这里的楼底高度是多少?


  A: It is about three point two meters in height。


  这里净高约三点二米。


  C: How much are the rental and management fee? Are there any other fees I would be responsible for?


  租金和管理费是多少?还有什么费用要由租户支付?


本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/zlLh.html