地震英语情景对话

时间:2022-05-06 16:02:48 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。
W: Hello. Welcome to the Company.你好。欢迎你到公司来。 L: Hello. And good morning. I`m lily.你好,早上好。我是乔治•陈。 Z: Nice to meet you George. I`m glad you`ll be working for us. We`re like a big family here. We all work together as a team.乔治,高兴见到你,我很高兴你能到我们这里来工作,我们这就像是一个大家庭,所有的人工作在一起,就像一个团队

L: That`s great. I`m eager to start.太好了。我都等不及要开始工作了 W: Well, let me tell you about some of our policies and practices here.好的,那我就把这里的规章制度先跟你说一下。

L: All right. That will be a big help. I`m fresh out of college.好的。那会对我帮助很大。我刚从学校毕业。

W: We require all our employees to arrive for work on time and we insist that they keep their lunch hours to a reasonable length.我们要求员工准时到岗,而且午餐的时间不要过长

L: I understand. That seems easy to follow.我明白,这很容易做到。 Z: Employee character is very important to us. We expect everyone here to be industrious, cooperative, honest and open-minded.员工性格很重要。我们希望公司的员工勤奋、协作、诚实、开明

L: I`m very glad to hear that. I think I possess all of those qualities.很高兴听到这些。上述素质我都具备。

W: We also try to do the best we can for our employees. We feel obligated to provide a safe working environment, and we make


every effort to listen to our employees concerns.我们也努力为员工创造最好的条件。我们有责任为员工提供一个安全可靠的工作环境,我们也聆听员工们的呼声

L: That`s very admirable. That`s also one of the reasons I wanted to work here那好极了。这也是我想到这里工作的原因之一

W: Now, perhaps you have some questions. Is there any additional information I can provide? 现在你可能有些问题要问吧。你还想了解些什么呢?

L: Yes, As a matter of fact. I have a few questions.是的,我有好几个问题要问呢!

Z: Certainly. Go ahead! 尽管问吧!

L: Will I be required to have a medical examination before I start work? 我开始上班之前要不要进行体格检查?

Z: Yes, definitely. But the company will cover the expense.是的,一定要体检。但是公司会出这笔钱。

L: And would I have to go through special training or preparations for the job?

我要不要通过一些特殊的岗前培训?

W: Yes, you would. Our company believes in employee training and self-improvement.是的,要参加培训。我们公司秉承员工培训和个人成长的信念。

L: And would it be necessary for me to work on weekends? 我在周末


有没有必要加班?

Z: No, that wouldn`t be necessary.不必。

L: And one more question: do employees here have to go through a probation period? 还有一个问题:这里的员工有没有试用期?

Z: No, they don`t. Once you are hired you have the same rights and great privileges as other employees.没有,你一旦被录用了,就享有和其他员工一样的权利。

L: I see. That`s great.我明白了。太好了。

W,Z: Do you have any other questions?你还有别的问题吗?

L: No, I don`t think so. You`ve been so helpful.我想没有了,你帮我解决了很多疑问

Z,W:All right. I`m glad to hear that.好的,很高兴你这么说。

L:Well,I`ve probably taken up enough of your time.我占用你的时间已经够多了

Z: we will have a wonderful work time together。我们将会一起拥有美妙的工作时间。

L: I`ve enjoyed talking with you. Thank you very much.我很喜欢跟你们谈话,谢谢。

Z,W: You`re very welcome.不用客气。


本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/doc/6cd6c924a45177232e60a24e.html