莎翁十四行诗精选译文

时间:2022-09-17 02:19:10 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。
莎翁十四行诗精选译文

Not from the stars do I my judgement pluck, 我的判断并不是来自星象中;

And yet methinks I have astronomy; 不过我想我自有占星的学说,

But not to tell of good or evil luck, 可是我不用它来卜命运的吉凶,

Of plagues, of dearths, or seasons' quality; 卜疫疠、灾荒或季候的品格;

Nor can I fortune to brief minutes tell, 我也不会给一刻刻时光掐算,

Pointing to each his thunder, rain, and wind, 因为我没有从天上得到过启示,

Or say with princes if it shall go well 指不出每分钟前途的风雨雷电,

By oft predict that I in heaven find. 道不出帝王将相的时运趋势:

But from thine eyes my knowledge I derive, 但是我从你眼睛里引出知识,

And, constant stars, in them I read such art 从这不变的恒星中学到这学问,

As truth and beauty shall together thrive 说是美与真能够共同繁滋,

If from thyself to store thou wouldst convert:


只要你能够转入永久的仓廪;

Or else of thee this I prognosticate, 如若不然,我能够这样预言你:

Thy end is truth's and beauty's doom and date. 你的末日,就是真与美的死期。

O, that you were yourself, but, love, you are 愿你永远是你自己呵!可是,我爱,

No longer yours than you yourself here live; 你如今活着,将来会不属于自己:

Against this coming end you should prepare, 你该准备去对抗末日的到来,

And your sweet semblance to some other give. 把你可爱的形体让别人来承继。

So should that beauty which you hold in lease 这样,你那租借得来的美影,

Find no determination, then you were 就能够克服时间,永远不到期:

Yourself again after your self's decease, 你死后可以重新成为你自身,

When your sweet issue your sweet form should bear. 只要你儿子保有你美丽的形体。

Who lets so fair a house fall to decay, 谁会让这么美好的屋子垮下去,

Which husbandry in honour might uphold


不用勤勉和节俭来给以支柱,

Against the stormy gusts of winter's day 来帮他对抗冬天的狂风暴雨,

And barren rage of death's eternal cold? 对抗死神的毁灭一切的冷酷?

O, none but unthrifts! Dear my love, you know, 只有败家子才会这样呵——你明白: You had a father; let your son say so. 你有父亲,你儿子也该有啊,我爱!

您的阅读,祝您生活愉快。


本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/doc/9f7378b3c8aedd3383c4bb4cf7ec4afe05a1b196.html