面朝大海春暖花开(英文版)之欧阳语创编

时间:2022-08-13 23:10:28 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。
欧阳语创编

面朝大海,春暖花开



时间:2021.03.01



创作:欧阳语

Face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming 从明天起,做一个幸福的人

From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person; 喂马,劈柴,周游世界

Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world. 从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜

From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,

我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开

I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

从明天起,和每一个亲人通信

From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,

告诉他们我的幸福

Telling them of my happiness, 那幸福的闪电告诉我的

What the lightening of blessedness has told me,

欧阳语创编


欧阳语创编

我将告诉每一个人

I will spread it to each of them. 给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字

And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.

陌生人,我也为你祝福

Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing. 愿你有一个灿烂的前程

May you have a brilliant future! 愿你有情人终成眷属

May you lovers eventually become spouse! 愿你在尘世获得幸福

May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world! 我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开

I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

时间:2021.03.01



创作:欧阳语

欧阳语创编


本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/doc/a6488de4094c2e3f5727a5e9856a561253d32178.html