广交会上使用频率最高的谈判英语-2

时间:2022-12-26 12:04:18 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。
广交会上使用频率最高的谈判英语-2

信任许多商贸上的合作伙伴都是来源于广交会上,以下是我给大家整理的广交会上使用频率最高的谈判英语-2,盼望可以帮到大家 Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. Youll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.

我们的价格比其他制造商开价优待得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,全部价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.

我们向你们报最优待价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。 Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.

请告知我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.

这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特殊感爱好的商品? Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.

你们对包装有什么特殊要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你



1


可以看下。

I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. Im sure the prices we submitted are competitive. 不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢确定我们的价格是特别有竞争力的

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很圆满,你们所询货物目前无货。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations. 我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

Moreover, weve kept the price close to the costs of production. 再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms youll choose? 能否告知你们将采纳那种付款方式?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?

2


本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/doc/c6f23719834d2b160b4e767f5acfa1c7ab008270.html