席慕蓉青春英文版

时间:2022-04-11 17:02:17 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。
The Fleetingness of Youth 【青春】席慕容

The final chapter has been told; 所有的结局都已写好,

And all tears have left a trail on the road; 所有的泪水也都已启程

Then in a blink I lose track of how it all began; 却忽然忘了是怎麽样的一个开始

On a forgotten summer day from a distant time span. 在那个古老的不再回来的夏日

No matter how hard I search in my mind; 无论我如何地去追索

Yet a youthful you flashes by leaving little behind; 年轻的你只如云影掠过

Your smiling face is waning away; 而你微笑的面容极浅极淡

Lost slowly behind the hills at sundown of the day. 逐渐隐没在日落后的群岚

I begin to flip open the worn and fading title page;

遂翻开那发黄的扉页

A book shoddily assembled by Fate in tracing through my age; 命运将它装订得极为拙劣

I choke back tears and read it once over again; 含著泪我一读再读

Why youth is a fleeting chapter I just cant explain. 却不得不承认 青春是一本太仓促的书




Regretless Youth

无怨的青春 作者:席慕容

If you fall in love when you are young 在年轻的时候,如果你爱上一个人, Please -- be kind to him 请你,请你一定要温柔的对待他。

No matter how long or short you share your hearts 不管你们相爱的时间有多长或多短, If your feelings may continue, then 若你们能始终温柔的对待,那么,

Every moment will be peerless perfection 所有的时刻都将是一种无瑕的美丽。

If you must leave, still bid him fond farewell 若不得不分离,也要好好的说声再见, And be thankful in your heart 也要在心里存着感谢, For the memories he left you 感谢他给了你一份记忆。

When you are older, you will realize 长大了以后,你才会知道,

At the instant when you suddenly recall those moments 在蓦然回首的刹那,

That youth without resentment is without any regret 没有怨恨的青春才会无遗憾,

Just like the aged moon gracing the hills with quiet clarity 如山冈上那轮静静的满月。




本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/doc/e3fe53f5dc88d0d233d4b14e852458fb770b3827.html