旅游英语:SeeingaDoctor生病就医(双语)

时间:2023-09-11 01:19:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

Seeing a Doctor

生病就医

I’m not feeling well, doctor. I have a sore throat.

医生,我不舒服,喉咙痛。

You have a temperature, but it’s nothing serious. It’s probably just the flu. I’ll give you a prescription.

你体温有些偏高,但不严重。你可能只是感冒,我给你开个药方。

This is a prescription. You mean you’d like to have this prescription filled?

这是一份处方。你是想按照这份处方配药?

You want the brand or the generic?

你想要品牌药还是普通的?

I’ve been feeling an itch in my eyes from time to time.

我时常觉得眼睛痒。

I feel as if there were sand in my eyes.

我觉得眼睛里似乎有沙粒一样。

I cannot clearly at night, but in the day I don’t think that my eyesight has got poorer because of the eye trouble.

我觉得晚上看不清楚,但在白天,我并没有感到视力因为眼睛不舒服就变差了。

The bad cough brings the inflammation in your lung. But you should have a blood test.

严重的咳嗽导致肺部发炎。但是你应该验一下血。

I have vomited three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

我昨晚吐了3次,还上了好几趟厕所。

Well, what is your problem?

你怎么啦?

Have you any aches and pains?

你还有其他不适吗?

My back aches.

我的背疼。

How long have you been feeling ill?

你不舒服有多久了?

It began the night before last.

从前天晚上开始。

Lots of people are ill at moment.

现在这个时候很多人生病。

It’s this cold weather we’re having.

都是因为天气太冷了。

Let me examine you. Show me your tongue, please.

我来检查一下。让我看看你的舌头。

The tonsils are inflamed.

扁桃体发炎了。

I think you’d better take an X-ray picture of your lungs.

我想拍张肺部的X光片。

Am I over the worst?

很严重吗?

It’s just a severe cold.

只是重感冒。

I’d like to get this medicine.

我想要这种药。

What’s the difference?

有什么区别吗?

旅游英语:Seeing a Doctor 生病就医(双语).doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/kDrv.html