旅游英语:LostandStolen丢失与遭盗(双语)

时间:2023-09-11 01:17:02 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

Lost and Stolen

丢失与遭盗

I was wondering if anyone has turned in a passport.

我想知道是否有人归还了一个护照。

When I wanted to pay for my clothes, I realized that my handbag was opened and my wallet disappeared.

当我买衣服付款时,我发觉我的手提包被打开了,里面的钱包不见了。

If we have any information, we’ll let you know as soon as possible.

若我们有什么消息,我们会尽快通知你。

Would you like to give me your ticket and luggage bill? I’ll check with the airliner.

您能给我您的机票和行李票吗?我得和航空公司核实一下。

It is a large leather luggage with my name tag.

一个很大的皮箱,上面有我的名字标签。

I was wondering if anyone has turned in a traveling bag.

我想知道是否有人拾到一个旅行包。

I left my traveling bag on the subway train. I went back for it, but the train was gone.

我把旅行包忘在地铁里了。等我回去找的时候,车已经开走了。

Have you lost your passport?

您丢了护照吗?

Where exactly did you use your passport in the store?

您具体在哪儿用来护照?

In the suit-dress department. I had to show it to pay for these dresses with my traveler’s checks.

在女装部。买这些衣服付款时,我需要出示护照来使用旅行支票。

Well, let me call the suit-dress department to see if they’ve found a passport.

好,我给女装部打个电话看他们是否捡到了护照。

What’s color of your luggage?

您的行李箱是什么颜色的?

Ok. Don’t worry. Please wait here and I will see what I can do.

别急。清在这儿等会儿。我尽力帮您找。

That’s very kind of you.

你真是太好了。

Is this yours?

这是您的吗?

You are a great help.

你帮了我一个大忙。

It’s too heavy for you by hand.

您用手提它太重了。

How should I do?

那我该怎么办?

Let’s get a cart. I’ll get it for you.

用手推车吧,我去帮您取一辆。

旅游英语:Lost and Stolen 丢失与遭盗(双语).doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/bDrv.html