新概念英语和新概念青少版哪个好-新概念英语青少版第四册第67课It′samystery!

副标题:新概念英语青少版第四册第67课It′samystery!

时间:2023-02-22 08:23:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

Lesson 67 It's a mystery!
第67课 这是个谜
Sue:What's that thing,Sandy?
苏:桑迪,那是什么?
Sandy:Which thing?
桑迪:哪个?
Sue:That thing in the garden.
苏:花园里的那个东西.
Sandy:I haven't the faintest idea. Let's ask mother.
我一点儿也不知道. 咱们问问母亲
Sue:What's that thing, mum?
母亲,那是什么.?
I don't know. Your father brought it home yesterday and put it in the garden.
我不知道,你父亲昨天把它带回家放在花园的.
Sandy:Let's go and have a look at it.
桑迪:我们去看看.
Mother:I wonder whether it's a garden seat.
我不知道它是不是一个花园里的椅子.
Sue:It can't be.It doesn't look like one.
苏:那不可能.它看上去不像.
Sandy:I'd like to know if we can use it.
桑迪:我想知道我们能不能用.
Perhaps it's some kind of garden tool.
也许这是一种园林工具.
Mother:I don't think it is.It doesn't resemble one.
母亲:我看不是.它不像园林工具.
Perhaps it's some kind of clothes-line.I wonder whether it is.
苏:也许是晾衣服绳.我吃不准.
Sandy:I doubt it. Mother:It's a mystery,if you ask me!
我看不是. 如果你们问我,这是个谜.
Father:It isn't a mystery at all.
父亲:这根本不是谜.
It's not supposed to serve a purpose.
它不能派用处.
It's a work of art!Don't you like it?
它是件艺术品.你们不喜欢吗?

新概念英语青少版第四册第67课It′s a mystery!.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/kaLx.html