【#英语口语# 导语】中国的节日形式多样,内容丰富,是中华民族悠久的历史文化的一个组成部分。节日的形成过程,是一个民族或国家的历史文化长期积淀凝聚的过程。下面是由®文档大全网整理的关于过节的英语口语对话【四篇】,一起来了解下吧!
【篇一】关于过节的英语口语对话
Son: Mom, happy Mother's Day! Here's my card.
儿子:妈妈,母亲节快乐!这是我给您的卡片。
Mom: What a surprise! Thanks. It's beautiful.
妈妈:太让我惊喜了!谢谢。卡片很漂亮。
Son: Thank you for your love and care over the years. I appreciate it, mom.
儿子:妈,感谢您这些年来给我的关爱和照顾。我非常感激。
Mom: This is the best card I've ever received.
妈妈:这是我收到过的的卡片。
Son: Mom, what can I do for you today?
儿子:妈妈,我今天能为您做点什么吗?
Mom: Nothing son. I'm already very happy.
妈妈:儿子,没什么事情可做的。我已经很开心了。
Son: How about dinner tonight? My treat.
儿子:晚上我们出去吃顿饭怎么样?我请客。
Mom: Actually, I prefer we eat at home. We'll have more time to catch up that way.
妈妈:其实,我更愿意我们能在家里吃饭。那样我们就能有更多的时间聊聊这几年的事了。
Son: I'm sorry I haven't dropped in that much these past few years. Business has kept me too busy. I apologize.
儿子:过去这几年我都没怎么关注这个,真是对不起。生意总是让我太忙。我道歉。
Mom: Oh, don't mention it. I'm proud of you.
妈妈:哦,别说这个。我很为你感到骄傲的。
Son: Thanks. ma. I love you so much.
儿子:妈,谢谢您。我好爱您。
【篇二】关于过节的英语口语对话
A:The Spring Festival is drawing close. By then we will have five days off. I am expecting it.
A:春节就要到了。到时我们会放五天假。我盼着这一天的到来。
B:Can you tell me something about the Spring Festival?
B:你能给我讲讲春节好吗?
A:Just like you celebrate Christmas, we celebrate our lunar New Year's Day, the Spring Festival. It is a time for the family members and relatives to have a get-together.
A:就像你们过圣诞节一样,我们庆祝我们的农历新年——春节。这是家人和亲友团聚的时刻。
B:Christmas is also a special time for us to have the family reunion and to express our best wishes to those we love and those who love us in the coming new year.
B:圣诞节也是家人和亲友团聚、并向我们爱的入和爱我们的人表达我们对他们来年美好祝愿的一个节日。
A:Christmas has more religious nature, while our Spring Festival is a more traditional holiday. On the New Year's Eve, we have a big dinner called "Family Reunion Dinner". One of the traditional food to eat at the dinner is dumplings. After that, the adults usually sit chatting, watching TV, or playing cards.
A:圣诞节更具宗教色彩,而我们的春节则是个更为传统的节日,除夕之夜,我们会吃一顿大餐,叫做“午夜饭",有一样传统食物就是“饺子”,吃过饭后,大人们通惜会坐下来聊天,看电视或打牌。
B:What are the children doing?
B:那孩子们做些什么呢?
A:They usually go outside to play firecrackers and fireworks.
A:他们一般会出去放烟花和爆竹。
B:I heard one of the purposes to do it Is to frighten the devils so they wtll not come to do any harm to people in the next year.
B:我听说放爆竹的目的是为了吓走恶魔,这样它们就不会在来年危害大家。
A:Perhaps it is like what people told you. At 24 hours midnight, the time when the New Year real comes, we exchange "Happy New Year" to each other, and parents and grandparents will take out small packages wrapped with red paper, in them are some what we call "Lucky Money".
A:盛许正如人们所告诉你的那样吧。到了午夜零点时,新年就算真正到来了。我们互道“新年好”,父母和祖父母们要拿出红纸包来,里面包的是钱,我们把它叫做“压岁钱”。
B:Who will get the money?
B:谁能拿到这个钱呢?
A:Of course the children.
A:当然是孩子们。
【篇三】关于过节的英语口语对话
A:Merry Christmas, Bill!
圣诞快乐,比尔!
B:Merry Christmas. Steven!
圣诞快乐,史蒂文!
A:What do you want to do to celebrate Christmas?
你想怎么庆祝圣诞节?
B:I'll have supper with my girlfriend and go shopping. What about you?
和我女朋友一起吃顿饭,然后去逛街吧。你呢?
A:I'll go to church first and then go to a Christmas party. Would you like to come?
我先去教堂,然后去参加一个圣诞晚会。你们要不要来?
B:I'd love to. But I am going to meet my girlfriend right now. See you later.
我很乐意去。但我现在去接女朋友,一会儿见。
A:See you.
一会儿见。
【篇四】关于过节的英语口语对话
A:We have another traditional holiday-the Dragon Boat Festival.
我们还有一个传统的节日:端午节。
B:When is it?
它是在什么时候?
A:It falls on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month.
是在农历五月初五。
B:Could you tell me the origin of the two festivals?
你能告诉我它的来历吗?
A:OK. The Dragon Boat Festival is a way to commemorate ablankat ancient poet named Quyuan. On that day, people will hold a boat race as a symbol of the attempt to save him who threw himself into the river.
好。端午节是为了纪念一位古代的伟大诗人屈原。人们在那天要举行划龙舟比赛,象征他们在奋力救投江自尽的屈原。
B:Why do people eat rice cakes on that day?
那为什么人们要在那天吃棕子?
A:In order to prevent the fish from eating the poet's body.
为了不让鱼吃掉诗人的身体。
B:It sounds so moving.
听起来很感人。