如何阅读英文诗歌_英文诗歌:阅读可以提升我们的涵养和气质

副标题:英文诗歌:阅读可以提升我们的涵养和气质

时间:2024-07-30 14:49:02 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语资源# 导语】学习英语贵在坚持,找到适合自己的方法,多运用多温故。以下英文诗歌由®文档大全网整理发布,欢迎阅读参考!更多相关讯息请关注®文档大全网!




泰戈尔《吉檀迦利》节选


I have had my invitation to this world's festival, and thus my life has been blessed.

我接到这世界节日的请柬,我的生命受了祝福。


Early in the day it was whispered that we should sail in a boat, only thou and I, and never a soul in the world would know of this our pilgrimage to no country and to no end.

在清晓的密语中,我们约定了同去泛舟,世界上没有一个人知道我们这无目的无终止的遨游。


In the meanwhile I smile and I sing all alone. In the meanwhile the air is filling with the perfume of promise.

这时我自歌自笑。这时空气里也充满着应许的芬芳。


The time that my journey takes is long and the way of it long.
I came out on the chariot of the first gleam of light, and pursued my voyage through the wildernesses of worlds leaving my track on many a star and planet.

我旅行的时间很长,旅途也是很长的。
天刚破晓,我就驱车起行,穿遍广漠的世界,在许多星球之上,留下辙痕。


Give me the strength lightly to bear my joys and sorrows.
Give me the strength to make my love fruitful in service.
Give me the strength never to disown the poor or bend my knees before insolent might.
Give me the strength to raise my mind high above daily trifles.
And give me the strength to surrender my strength to thy will with love.

请赐给我力量使我能轻闲地承受欢乐与忧伤。
请赐给我力量使我的爱在服务中得到果实。
请赐给我力量使我永不抛弃穷人也永不向*威屈膝。
请赐给我力量使我的心灵超越于日常琐事之上。

再赐给我力量使我满怀爱意地把我的力量服从你意志的指挥。


If the day is done, if birds sing no more, if the wind has flagged tired, then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me, even as thou hast wrapt the earth with the coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed the petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.

假如一天已经过去了,鸟儿也不歌唱,假如风也吹倦了,那就用黑暗的厚幕把我盖上罢,如同你在黄昏时节用睡眠的衾被裹上大地,又轻柔地将睡莲的花瓣合上。

From the traveller, whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended, whose garment is torn and dustladen, whose strength is exhausted, remove shame and poverty, and renew his life like a flower under the cover of thy kindly night.

旅客的行程未达,粮袋已空,衣裳破裂污损,而又筋疲力尽,你解除了他的羞涩与困窘,使他的生命像花朵一样在仁慈的夜幕下苏醒。


When grace is lost from life, come with a burst of song.
当生命失去恩宠,请惠我以欢歌。


I know that the day will come when my sight of this earth shall be lost, and life will take its leave in silence, drawing the last curtain over my eyes.

我知道这日子将要来到,当我眼中的人世渐渐消失,生命默默地向我道别,把最后的帘幕拉过我的眼前。

Yet stars will watch at night, and morning rise as before, and hours heave like sea waves casting up pleasures and pains.
但是星辰将在夜中守望,晨曦仍旧升起,时间像海波的汹涌,激荡着欢乐与哀伤。

When I think of this end of my moments, the barrier of the moments breaks and I see by the light of death thy world with its careless treasures. Rare is its lowliest seat, rare is its meanest of lives.
当我想到我的时间的终点,时间的隔栏便破裂了,在死的光明中,我看见了你的世界和这世界里弃置的珍宝。最低的座位是极其珍奇的,最生的生物也是世间少有的。

Things that I longed for in vain and things that I got---let them pass. Let me but truly possess the things that I ever spurned and overlooked.


我追求而未得到和我已经得到的东西——让它们过去罢。只让我真正地据有了那些我所轻视和忽的东西。

聂鲁达《我喜欢你是寂静的》


I like for you to be still: it is as though you are absent

我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样,
and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you
你从远处聆听我,我的声音却无法触及你。
It seems as though your eyes had flown away
好像你的双眼已经飞离去,如同一个吻,封缄了你的嘴。

and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth
如同所有的事物充满了我的灵魂,
As all things are filled with my soul
你从所有的事物中浮现,充满了我的灵魂。
you emerge from the things, filled with my soul
你像我的灵魂,
You are like my soul, a butterfly of dreams
一只梦的蝴蝶。
and you are like the word Melancholy
你如同忧郁这个词。

I like for you to be still, and you seem far away
我喜欢你是寂静的,好像你已远去。
It sounds as though you are lamenting, a butterfly cooing like a dove

你听起来像在悲叹,一只如鸽悲鸣的蝴蝶。
And you hear me from far away, and my voice does not reach you
你从远处听见我,我的声音无法触及你:
Let me come to be still in your silence
让我在你的沉默中安静无声。
And let me talk to you with your silence
并且让我借你的沉默与你说话,

that is bright as a lamp, simple as a ring
你的沉默明亮如灯,简单如指环,
You are like the night, with its stillness and constellations
你就像黑夜,拥有寂寞与群星。
Your silence is that of a star, as remote and candid
你的沉默就是星星的沉默,遥远而明亮。


I like for you to be still: it is as though you are absent
我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样,
distant and full of sorrow, as though you had died
遥远而且哀伤,仿佛你已经死了。

One word then, one smile, is enough
彼时,一个字,一个微笑,已经足够。
And I'm happy, happy that it's not true
而我会觉得幸福,因那不是真的而觉得幸福。


Qyazzirah Syeikh《I Am Afraid》


《I Am Afraid》是土耳其诗人Qyazzirah Syeikh 的一首诗歌。这首诗歌2014年曾因为不同的翻译在网上走红,甚至被误认为是莎士比亚的诗歌

You say that you love rain,

but you open your umbrella whenit rains...

You say that you love the sun,

but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines...

You say that you love the wind,

But you close your windows when wind blows...

This is why I am afraid;

You say that you love me too...


你说你喜欢雨,

但是下雨的时候你却撑开了伞;
你说你喜欢阳光,

但当阳光播撒的时候,你却躲在阴凉之地;
你说你喜欢风,

但清风扑面的时候,你却关上了窗户。
你说你喜欢我,

我害怕你对我也是如此之爱。

英文诗歌:阅读可以提升我们的涵养和气质.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/m705.html