英语听力音频资料下载:英语听力资料下载:斯莱特林的继承人

副标题:英语听力资料下载:斯莱特林的继承人

时间:2023-10-26 20:43:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

Harry lowered Ginny back onto the floor, unable to hold her up any longer.

哈利把金妮重新放回到地板上,他再也抱不动她了。
What d'you mean? he said. "Look, give me my wand, I might need it —"
“你这是什么意思?”他说,“快点,把魔杖给我,我可能会需要它的。”
Riddle's smile broadened.
里德尔的笑容更明显了。
You won't be needing it, he said.
“你不会需要它了。”他说。
Harry stared at him. What d'you mean, I won't be — ?
哈利吃惊地望着他。“你说什么,我不会——”
I've waited a long time for this, Harry Potter, said Riddle.
“哈利·波特,我等了很长时间,”里德尔说,
"For the chance to see you. To speak to you."
“希望有机会看到你,跟你谈谈。”
Look, said Harry, losing patience, "I don't think you get it.
“哎呀,”哈利渐渐失去了耐心,说道,“你大概还没有明白我的意思。
We're in the Chamber of Secrets. We can talk later —"
我们现在是在密室里。我们不妨以后再谈。”
We're going to talk now, said Riddle, still smiling broadly, and he pocketed Harry's wand.
“必须现在就谈。”里德尔说,脸上仍挂着明显的笑容,他把哈利的魔杖揣进了自己的口袋。
哈利波特与密室剧照
Harry stared at him. There was something very funny going on here...

哈利目瞪口呆地看着他。这里发生的事情真是太古怪了。
How did Ginny get like this? he asked slowly.
“金妮怎么会变成这样的?”他慢慢地问。
Well, that's an interesting question, said Riddle pleasantly. "And quite a long story.
“哦,这可是一个有趣的问题,”里德尔愉快地说道,“说来话长啊。
I suppose the real reason Ginny Weasley's like this is because she opened her heart and spilled all her secrets to an invisible stranger."
据我看,金妮韦斯莱之所以会变成这样,真正的原因就是她向一个看不见的陌生人敞开了心扉,倾诉了自己的全部秘密。”
What are you talking about? said Harry.
“你在说些什么呀?”哈利说。
The diary, said Riddle. "My diary.
日记,”里德尔说,“我的日记
Little Ginny's been writing in it for months and months, telling me all her pitiful worries and woes,
好几个月来,小金妮一直在上面写她的心里话,向我诉说她令人心疼的烦恼和悲哀,
how her brothers tease her, how she had to come to school with secondhand robes and books,
她怎样被哥哥们取笑,怎样不得不穿着旧长袍、拿着旧书来上学,
how" — Riddle's eyes glinted — "how she didn't think famous, good, great Harry Potter would ever like her..."
还有,她认为——”里德尔的眼睛狡猾地闪烁着,“——认为大名鼎鼎的、善良的、伟大的哈利波特永远也不会喜欢她……”

英语听力资料下载:斯莱特林的继承人.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/rwyO.html