第一句:Mr. Smith, do you like the hotel we booked?
史密斯先生,你们喜欢我们为你们预定的酒店吗?
A: Mr. Smith, do you like the hotel we booked?
史密斯先生,你们喜欢我们为你们预定的酒店吗?
B: Yes, we do. We like it very much.
是的,我们很喜欢。
A: I"ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我来是要确保你们在北京的逗留愉快。
B: Thank you so much.
非常感谢。
第二句:This is your schedule.
这是你们的日程。
A: This is your schedule.
这是你们的日程。
B: You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
A: You are our honored guests/
你们是我们的贵宾。
第三句:Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈谈?
A: Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈谈?
B: I am sure we do have.
我确定时间充分。
A: So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们晚上的时间会安排得很满吧?
B: If you want some changes, just tell me.
如果您有改动意见,请告诉我。
知识点延伸:
It's just the matter of the schedule, if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们现在方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为我们现在可以先草拟一份临时文案。
We'll leave some evenings free, if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们得就白天的讨论交换一下意见。