接待客人英语口语对话_接待客户英语口语对话【四篇】

副标题:接待客户英语口语对话【四篇】

时间:2021-11-03 14:54:24 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】国际商务往来中,经常有国外客户来访参观工厂和产品。而外贸英语口语这时就发挥它重要作用,接待客户、介绍工厂规模大小、产品功能等都需要用到地道的外贸英语,接待的好坏直接就决定了这笔单子能不能成功。下面是由®文档大全网整理的接待客户英语口语对话【四篇】,一起来了解下吧!

【篇一】接待客户英语口语对话

  您能坐下来喝杯茶吗?

  Would you please take a seat and have a cup of tea?

  For example:

  A: Would you please take a seat and have a cup of tea?

  您能坐下来喝杯茶吗?

  B: I'd love to. Thank you.我很乐意。谢谢你。

  请让他进来。

  Please send him in.

  For example:

  A: Mr. Green,Mr. White is here.格林先生,怀特先生来了。

  B: Please send him in.请让他进来。

  这边请。

  This way please.

  For example:

  A: This way please.怀特先生,这边请。

  B: Thank you very much.非常感谢。

  您预约了吗?

  Do you have an appointment?

  For example:

  A: Do you have an appointment?您预约了吗?

  B: I'm afraid not.恐怕没有。

  他什么时候有空儿和我见面呢?

  When is it convenient for him to see me?

  For example:

  A: When is it convenient for him to see me?他什么时候有空儿和我见面呢?

  B: I think you'd better leave your card here, and I will contact you later. Is that OK?

  我想您留下您的名片,迟些时候我再和您联系。这样可以吗?

  这件事是私事。

  My business is personal.

  For example:

  A: Would you tell me what you wish to see him about?

  能告诉我您见他有什么事情吗?

  B: My business in personal.这件事是私事。

  能给他留张字条吗?

  Will you please write him a note?

  For example:

  A: Will you please write him a note?能给他留张字条吗?

  B: That's a good idea.这个主意不错。

  你在等李先生吗?

  Are you expecting Mr. Lee?

  For example:

  A: Are you expecting Mr. Lee?你在等李先生吗?

  B: Yes, it is for 2:00,but I'm a little early.

  是的,我约好2点,但是我来早了一点儿。

【篇二】接待客户英语口语对话

  1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗?戴卫斯吗?

  2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

  3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures? 对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫?梅耶史先生吗?

  4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today. 我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。

  5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan. 我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。

  6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel. 我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。

  7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable? 你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

  8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long. 班机很好,就是时间太长了。

  9.Did you have a good flight? 你旅途愉快吗?

  10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather. 不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。

  11.How was your flight? 你的航班怎样?

  12.Did you get any sleep on the plane? 你在飞机上睡觉了吗?

  13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation? 华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?

  14.No, I don’t. Will it be a problem? 不,我没有,会有困难吗?

  15.I don’t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls. 我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。

  16.I’ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time. 我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。

  17.We’ve booked a Western-style room for you. 我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。

  18.Let’s go to the station to get a train into town. 我们到火车站去乘车进城。

  19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here? 从此地去台北要很久吗?

  20.It’s about an hour. 大概要一个小时。

  21.We’ll get a taxi from the station. 我们到火车站乘出租车。

  22.There’s a shuttle bus we can use. 我们可搭乘机场班车。

  23.I’ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel. 我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。

  24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat? 你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?

  25.That sounds good. Let’s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired. 那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。

  26.Would you like to have some dinner? 你想吃饭吗?

  27.What would you like to eat? 你想吃什么呢?

  28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat. 我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。

  29.If you’re hungry, we can eat dinner now. 如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。

  30.Have you had breakfast yet? 你吃过早餐了吗?

  31.Yes. It was delicious. 是的,味道很好。

  32.Good. Let’s go to the office. 好的,我们去办公室吧。

  33.How is your room? 你的房间怎样?

  34.Did you sleep well last night? 你昨晚睡得好吗?

  35.Why don’t we go to the office now? 为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

【篇三】接待客户英语口语对话

  A:Good morning, sir. May I help you?

  早上好,先生,有什么需要帮忙的吗?

  B:Good morning, I have an appointment with Mr. Johnson at 10:00

  早上好,我和约翰逊先生约好今天上午十点见面。

  A:Excuse me, sir, but are you Mr. Richard of World Trading Company?

  恕我冒昧,先生,您就是世界贸易公司的理查德先生吧?

  B:Yes. That’s right.

  是的,你说得对。

  A:I’m sorry, Mr. Richard. Mr. Johnson is on his way to the office. He had just called and asked you to wait a minute.

  很抱歉,理查德先生。约翰逊先生正在来办公室的路上。他刚打电话来, 请您稍等一会儿。

  B:Well, I’ll wait.

  好的,我等一会儿。

  A:Would you like something to drink, sir? Do you prefer coffee or tea?

  先生,您想喝点什么?咖啡还是茶?

  B:Thank you. Coffee, please.

  谢谢,给我杯咖啡。

  A:Here you are, Mr. Richard. This is the cream and this is the sugar. If there’s anything else you’d like, please don’t hesitate to tell me.

  您的咖啡,理查德先生。这是奶油,这是糖。如果还需要其他东西,请别客气告诉我。

  B:Thank you very much.

  非常感谢。

【篇四】接待客户英语口语对话

  A:Good morning, Mr. Smith. Welcome to Wuhan.

  早上好!史密斯先生,欢迎来到武汉。

  B:Good morning!

  早上好!

  A:Mr. Smith, did you have a good journey?

  史密斯先生,旅途愉快吗?

  B:I just feel a little tired. You know, it took me 16 hours to get here.

  只是有点儿累,你知道到这儿需要16个小时。

  A:You must take a rest today.

  你今天得好好休息。

  B:That's very kind of you, but I can do without a rest. I have long wanted to have a talk with you about the possibility of business between us.

  你太好了。但是我不休息也可以。我一直想和你们谈 我们之间商业往来的可能性。

  A:We welcome good business. Anyhow, we know you must get tired by the flight,so we arrange a meeting tomorrow. Today you can have a good rest.

  我们欢迎有意义的业务往来。但是,我们知道你旅途 一定很劳累,所以我们把会议安排到了明天。今天你 可以好好休息一下。

  B:Thank you very much.

  非常感谢。

  A:We hope your stay here a pleasant one!

  我们希望你在这里过得愉快。

  B:I believe I will.

  我相信我会的。

接待客户英语口语对话【四篇】.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/wNFT.html