少儿英语故事大全-少儿英语故事三篇(带翻译)

副标题:少儿英语故事三篇(带翻译)

时间:2021-11-10 09:07:17 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#少儿英语# 导语】少儿睡前故事是在少儿睡觉前由父母亲自讲给孩子,内容根据宝宝的兴趣爱好选择,目的在于哄孩子睡觉,并且对孩子进行教育和引导,有助于培养孩子的阅读情趣,©文档大全网为大家整理了少儿英语故事三篇,供大家参考。

少儿英语故事一:《Allen’s Fear》艾伦的恐惧

Allen does not like high places.Allen would never climb a ladder.


艾伦不喜欢高处。艾伦从不爬上梯子。


“No way!”Allen would never even try to slide.


“没门!”艾伦甚至从不试着去滑滑梯。


“Too scary!”Allen would never jump off a diving board.


“太令人害怕了!”艾伦从不从跳水板上跳下。


“Not me!”Allen would never climb a tall tree.


“我不要!”艾伦从不爬上高的树木。


“Oh,wait a minute!What’s that?”


“哦,等一下!那是什么?”


 Allen’s kitty is up in the tree!


 艾伦的小猫在树上!


It is not a very tall tree,but it looks tall to Allen.


它不是一棵很高的树,但是它对艾伦来说看起来很高。


“I cannot leave my kitty in the tree!”


“我不能丢下我的小猫在这棵树上!”


But how will Allen get his kitty down?


但是艾伦怎样把他的小猫弄下来呢?


Allen calls for someone to help get his kitty.


艾伦喊人来帮助他的小猫。


“Help!Please get my kitty down!”


“帮忙!请把我的小猫弄下来!‘’


No one answers.


没有人回答。


There is no one around to help.


周围没有人来帮忙。


Allen begins to cry.


艾伦开始哭泣。


Then,his dad comes outside.“Why are you crying?”

然后,他的爸爸来到外面。“你为什么在哭泣?”

“Dad,my kitty is up in the tree.But I cannot get him down.”


“爸爸,我的小猫在这棵树上。但是我不能把他弄下来。”


“Let me help you get it down.”


“让我来帮助你把它弄下来。”


Slowly and carefully,he helps Allen climb onto his shoulder.


慢慢地,很小心地,他帮助艾伦爬上他的肩膀。


“Are you still scared?”


“你仍然很害怕吗?”


“No.”


“不。”

Allen reaches for his kitty.


艾伦接近他的小猫。


Allen grabs the kitty and holds him close.


艾伦抓住小猫,紧紧地抱住他。


“Don’t worry,I will get you down.Now you are safe again.”


“不要担心,我将把你弄下来。现在你又安全了。‘’


“Thank you,Dad!”


“谢谢你,爸爸!”


Allen looks up at the tall tree again.


艾伦又一次往上看看这棵高高的树。


“Hmm.That tree is not as tall now.”

 

“哈。那棵树现在不那么高了。”

少儿英语故事二:《A Hot Air Balloon》一个热气球

  

If I had a hot air balloon,I would fly around the world and see many wonderful places and things.


如果我有一个热气球,我要飞遍这个世界,去看许多奇妙的地方和事物。


I would fly to China to see the Great Wall and the panda bears.


我要飞到中国去看长城和熊猫。


I would fly to Australia to see the koala bears and the kangaroos.


我要飞到澳大利亚去看树袋熊和袋鼠。


I would fly to France to see the Eiffel Tower and to eat the French.


我要飞到法国去看艾菲尔铁塔和吃法国菜。


I would fly to Holland to see the windhills and the tulips.


我要飞到荷兰去看风车和郁金香。


I would fly to Egypt to see the pyramids and the Nile River.


我要飞到埃及去看金字塔和尼罗河。


I would fly to England to see the Tower of London and to hear the bagpipes.


我要飞到英格兰去看伦敦塔和听风笛。


I would fly to America to see the Statue of Liberty and the Grand Canyon.


我要飞到美国去看自由女神和大峡谷。


I would fly to Switzerland to see the Alps and to ski down the mountains.


我要飞到瑞士去看阿尔卑斯山和从山上滑雪。


If you had a hot air balloon,where would you fly?


如果你有一个热气球,你会去哪里?


少儿英语故事三:《A Country Road》乡村的道路

 

Very far away from the city lived a poor farmer and his wife.


离城市非常远的地方住着一个贫穷的农夫和他的妻子。


Infront oftheir house was a small dirt road.


在他们的房子前面是一条很小的土路。


Very few cars drove on this road because it was so far from the city.

非常少的车辆驶过这条道路,因为它离城市是如此的远。在这条土路上,有一个很大的充满了水的洞。


The hole was very deep,but drivers on the road didn't Know just how deep.


这个洞非常深,但是在这条路上的司机并不知道多深。


Drives always drove into the hole,but they never drove out.


司机们总是驶进洞中,而且从他们没有驶出来。


One day,a man in a new car was driving down the road.


一天,一个人开着一辆新轿车正驶在这条道路上。


He saw the hole with the water,but he didn't think it was very deep

他看到了这个有水的洞,但是他认为洞不是很深。


He drove into the hole,but he couldn't drive out.


他驶进了这个洞中,但是他不能驶出来了。


.The man saw the farmer on his tractor working in the field,and he signaled to the farmer.


这个人看到农夫正驾驶着拖拉机在田地理工作,于是他对这个农夫打招呼。


The farmer drove over to the man in the new car.“Is there a problem?”asked the farmer.“Yes,”said the man.“My car is stuck in this hole.Can you help me?”


这个人看到农夫正驾驶着拖拉机在田地理工作,于是他对这个农夫打招呼。农夫向这个人坐的轿车驶过来。‘’有难题吗?”农夫问。“是的”,这个人回答。“我的轿车载进这个洞里了。你能帮助我吗?”


“Maybe,”said the farmer.“But I'm very busy.”


“也许可以”,农夫回答。“但是我非常忙”。


“If you help me,I'll pay you,”said the man.“OK,”said the farmer.


“如果你帮助我,我将付您钱,”这个人说。“好吧。”农夫说。


The farmer pulled the car out of the hole with his tractor,and the man paid him a lot of money.


农夫用他的拖拉机把轿车从洞里拉了出来,然后这个人付给他很多钱。


The man looked at the farmer and said,“You must make a lot of money pulling cars out of this hole day and night.”


这个男人看着农夫说,“你日夜从这个洞里拉轿车出来一定赚了很多钱。


“Actually,no,”said the farmer.“Why not?”asked the man.


“实际上不是这样,”农夫说。“为什么不?”这个男人问。


“The hole is very deep,and a lot of people get stuck and ask for help.


“这个洞非常深,有很多陷进去的人请求帮助。


But I don't make money day and night because I don't pull cars out at night.”


但是我没有日夜赚钱,因为我在晚上不拉汽车出来。


“At night I'm busy filling the hole with water,”answer the farmer.


“在晚上我忙着往这个洞里面注水,”农夫回答。


少儿英语故事三篇(带翻译).doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/xneT.html